Paul Pogba (121 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juve FC

Jul 11, 2016
it seems marotta and Allegri have confirmed they want to keep pogba at some point.don't sell top players+Champions League

- - - Updated - - -

he doesn't!
So what's the motivation here? Reports are out that they want to renew his contract. They seem to be collecting players to make a Champions League run yet the team wants to sell their #1 asset when they can go for it all this year then sell him next?

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
What I don't understand is why everyone is blaming Juventus when to me it is clear Pogba wants to move on.
This guy serious!!!?

If Pogba leaves its because we can't turn down that sort of money down. Now what could Manure offer that we can't?? Wages.

On a more serious note. Why did I bother responding to you.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
So what's the motivation here? Reports are out that they want to renew his contract. They seem to be collecting players to make a Champions League run yet the team wants to sell their #1 asset when they can go for it all this year then sell him next?
marotta:we don't buy our players unless they ask to leave.we sell pogba whenever he asks for that.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Sun is full of shit. How is this trolling? He is an insider and it's not like his real name will be revealed. What a load of nonsense but its typical from a newspaper that I wipe my ass with. Ass that's right sun,!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)