Paul Pogba (37 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Pogba's obsession for a potential move when we're aiming to win the CL is absurd. He could be the star man who led a non regular winner (in recent time) to glory, that's better for his CV.

- - - Updated - - -

If he goes, he's a weak person in my book.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Seriously can't get over Massimo Di Culo, how it reached these heights.

When I first came up with it there were like three peole quoting me and I was meh.

Suddenly it's everywhere. From the suns to gazzetta and Albania's biggest portal who posted it like real news.

One guy was even trying to convince me how it's a done deal because he read it on telegraf (the link albo posted).

Imagine how I felt. He was citting a source I fucking invented :touched:
Didn't even bother explainig it to him, wouldn't believe me anyway.

'Tuz :D

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Seriously can't get over Massimo Di Culo, how it reached these hights.

When I first came up with it there were like three peole quoting me and I was meh.

Suddenly it's everywhere. From the suns to gazzetta and Albania's biggest portal who posted it like real news.

One guy was even trying to convince me how it's a done deal because he read it on telegraf (the link albo posted).

Imagine how I felt. He was citting a source I $#@!ing invented :touched:

This is a good lesson for the kids. You should take transfer rumours with a grain of salt.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Seriously can't get over Massimo Di Culo, how it reached these hights.

Tuz hero right here folks! :delpiero:

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
he'll simply go to United next year with Champions Leagut and not this summer. Same deal but next year. At least that's what i hope/wish
Main reason they are going banans is they would struggle if they dont add elements like Pogba to their current project. A 35yo Ibra with mikhtarian and martial as side kicks wont turn things around on their own, and degea can only save them so much doing his part. As of now they have a half project and in a year it wouldnt even look like one if they dont get their main targets this summer.

Jul 11, 2016

Imagine how I felt. He was citting a source I $#@!ing invented :touched:

Rubbish!

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Di Culo has to be one of the most epic moments of Tuz, I'd give him a thread in the Legends section. ManUrine & ArseAnal fanbases are really dumbest in the football world.
Couple of my colleagues at work who support Arsenal don't know Del Piero. :sigh: Imagine what I'm going through when they have a football-related discussion.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011

Brilliant. We and especially you should be beyond proud. Still can't believe it :lol:

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015

Amazing :lol:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
[video=twitter;754447005007642625]https://twitter.com/SkyKaveh/status/754447005007642625[/video]
[video=twitter;754447873966649344]https://twitter.com/GFFN/status/754447873966649344[/video]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)