Paul Pogba (51 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Forza Tuz!

Forza j0ker!

Forza Cagliari!

Forza us fucking weirdos!

Forza Pogba!

Forza your culo!

And fuck that danking ugly toothed virgin dolt!

I'm still laughing. The news even hit this tiny rock and it has filled social media with culo faced men pictures. :lol:
A bit disappointed since you didn't mention me. :sad:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Seriously can't get over Massimo Di Culo, how it reached these heights.

When I first came up with it there were like three peole quoting me and I was meh.

Suddenly it's everywhere. From the suns to gazzetta and Albania's biggest portal who posted it like real news.

One guy was even trying to convince me how it's a done deal because he read it on telegraf (the link albo posted).

Imagine how I felt. He was citting a source I fucking invented :touched:
Didn't even bother explainig it to him, wouldn't believe me anyway.

'Tuz :D
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

It got a certain greatness to it that is very difficult to describe :D

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Paul Pogba's agent Mino Raiola has NOT set Manchester United a deadline to complete transfer
Mirror.co.uk‎
Allegri: 'Pogba will stay at Juventus to win the Champions League'
Daily Mail‎
can't trust English media!

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
They have more than 300 pages in Pogs thread at RC, while there has been absolutely nothing credible reported so far. Marotta denies any contact, Raiola denies, United's mgt, only few headlines/click baites from British/Italian news outlets that they keep regurgitating every now and then, few Twitter guys who know as much as anyone else (including Di Culo :D). Embarrassing how most of these folks can get drawn into this.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
They have more than 300 pages in Pogs thread at RC, while there has been absolutely nothing credible reported so far. Marotta denies any contact, Raiola denies, United's mgt, only few headlines/click baites from British/Italian news outlets that they keep regurgitating every now and then, few Twitter guys who know as much as anyone else (including Di Culo :D). Embarrassing how most of these folks can get drawn into this.
Bar Di Culo we've seen the same thing from Juve fans over the past 5 years. There's always some disappointment and one 'big' signing that doesn't even exist. :p

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Never get manager/coach statements get in the way of your Richard Keys excitement

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Bar Di Culo we've seen the same thing from Juve fans over the past 5 years. There's always some disappointment and one 'big' signing that doesn't even exist. :p
I think to a far lesser extent, especially in recent years. And we don't dream any more about high profile players, like Aguero several years back or Van Persie. Most folks here have realized some limits and don't take everything at face value.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Not even close. I don't know why people have to insist upon this in some misguided attempt at objectivity. Auger was like 5 years ago now. Since then, no one has really said anything along the lines of we're guaranteed getting this or that world class player. We've had threads for them, and stated we wished we could get players like Sanchez and Cavani. But we've never actually had even a substantial percentage of this wild forum saying done deal about a world class player in years.

Literally, half of red cafe has been saying Pogba is a done deal for 2 weeks now. They also have sold Bonucci to ManCity on that forum.

How is that in the slightest comparable to random wishlist type players mentioned here that 95% of the forum laughs about? Even Higuain right now, most of the posts about him are said in jest. And this is the first time this forum has muppeted for a player of his caliber in 5 years.

- - - Updated - - -

I think to a far lesser extent, especially in recent years. And we don't dream any more about high profile players, like Aguero several years back or Van Persie. Most folks here have realized some limits and don't take everything at face value.
There is also a big difference between dreaming about high profile players while recognizing they are out of our reach, compared to over half of RedCafe and ManU fans in general claiming Pogba is a done deal. Claiming Vidal was a done deal 2 years ago. Claiming top players every year are done deals that they don't end up getting.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Not even close. I don't know why people have to insist upon this in some misguided attempt at objectivity. Auger was like 5 years ago now. Since then, no one has really said anything along the lines of we're guaranteed getting this or that world class player. We've had threads for them, and stated we wished we could get players like Sanchez and Cavani. But we've never actually had even a substantial percentage of this wild forum saying done deal about a world class player in years.

Literally, half of red cafe has been saying Pogba is a done deal for 2 weeks now. They also have sold Bonucci to ManCity on that forum.

How is that in the slightest comparable to random wishlist type players mentioned here that 95% of the forum laughs about? Even Higuain right now, most of the posts about him are said in jest. And this is the first time this forum has muppeted for a player of his caliber in 5 years.

- - - Updated - - -

There is also a big difference between dreaming about high profile players while recognizing they are out of our reach, compared to over half of RedCafe and ManU fans in general claiming Pogba is a done deal. Claiming Vidal was a done deal 2 years ago. Claiming top players every year are done deals that they don't end up getting.
We had lesser players and to a lesser degree, but we had some fails too. Like Milito or even Berbatov. We had more but I can't think of anything as my head is empty. :p

I'm not comparing. What Manchester fans did is hilarious lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)