Paul Pogba (47 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
how much is he going to gain there over us? +5%?
his current salary is 4.5m.he can earn £250,000 per week if he leaves to man u

- - - Updated - - -

Best League in the world.

:stupid:
man city made 80m offer last summer and considering his situation before joining us. Why would he play in a team without CL? Champions League + Balon D'or can change his perspective unless he wants money.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA_Ballon_d'Or
can you name me the last player who played in EPL and wins the ballon d'or?! if he leaves juve to man u the only reason for this move is just to get more money.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
his current salary is 4.5m.he can earn £250,000 per week if he leaves to man u

- - - Updated - - -

man city made 80m offer last summer and considering his situation before joining us. Why would he play in a team without CL? Champions League + Balon D'or can change his perspective unless he wants money.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA_Ballon_d'Or
can you name me the last player who played in EPL and wins the ballon d'or?! if he leaves juve to man u the only reason for this move is just to get more money.
Ronaldo but ofc thats not a normal player and that was at a time where EPL teams were regularly fighting for CL titles especially Chelsea and Manu. No chance of ballon d'or now no matter what a player does. EPL has to get its shit together first

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
more news from my fratello. Elkann meeting with one of the Glazers was positive, they discussed Pogba among a number of other topics and its still status quo. Elkann told him that the decision is up to Paul and that he wont interfere with the management decisions. take this with a grain of salt though, because my fratello wasnt present when they met (meeting was in USA) and he only tells me what he heard from people working for Fiat under Elkann. Pogba is still on vacation and we will know more about his willingness to stay or leave once hes back with the group.

he did tell me something thats checked out 100%. we got a new bid for Paul from Real Madrid! they offer us James, Morata and 20M in a trade for Pogba which my fratello thinks might convince our board to sell. James has a similar marketing appeal, thats not as high as Pauls but close, but could help us further improve our brand. Morata is not happy there because when he was here we gave him a pay rise to 3.5M while at Real hes still under the contract he signed when the buyback clause was agreed 2 years ago at 2M. he doesent want Arsenal or Chelsea, the only 2 clubs that seem to be interested at the moment, and he would love to return here.

Higuain is just a smokescreen btw, we are trying to help Napoli to up the price for Arsenal and in return they will consider our bid for Hamsik that could be our Pogba replacement if he leaves. ill keep you guys updated

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
more news from my fratello. Elkann meeting with one of the Glazers was positive, they discussed Pogba among a number of other topics and its still status quo. Elkann told him that the decision is up to Paul and that he wont interfere with the management decisions. take this with a grain of salt though, because my fratello wasnt present when they met (meeting was in USA) and he only tells me what he heard from people working for Fiat under Elkann. Pogba is still on vacation and we will know more about his willingness to stay or leave once hes back with the group.

he did tell me something thats checked out 100%. we got a new bid for Paul from Real Madrid! they offer us James, Morata and 20M in a trade for Pogba which my fratello thinks might convince our board to sell. James has a similar marketing appeal, thats not as high as Pauls but close, but could help us further improve our brand. Morata is not happy there because when he was here we gave him a pay rise to 3.5M while at Real hes still under the contract he signed when the buyback clause was agreed 2 years ago at 2M. he doesent want Arsenal or Chelsea, the only 2 clubs that seem to be interested at the moment, and he would love to return here.

Higuain is just a smokescreen btw, we are trying to help Napoli to up the price for Arsenal and in return they will consider our bid for Hamsik that could be our Pogba replacement if he leaves. ill keep you guys updated

Hmm interesting.

Spanish paper AS reported similar information today about their interest in Paul though they start off talking about asking Raiola to stall.

En las últimas conversaciones entre el agente de Pogba, Mino Raiola, y el Real Madrid, que tuvieron lugar la semana pasada, el interlocutor del club blanco pidió más margen de tiempo para valorar cómo puede hacer la operación. Las cifras que se barajan para el traspaso, 120 millones de euros, no son asumibles ahora para la entidad blanca. Para acercarse debería hacer una gran venta, y la indefinición del proyecto no permite elaborar una estrategia a corto plazo. El United está muy cerca de cerrar la operación, lo tiene casi hecho, pero el jugador tampoco tiene prisa por firmar. Su sueño sigue siendo estar a las órdenes de Zidane. Un plato de mucho mejor gusto para él que volver al United que no le supo valorar hace años, aunque Mou el seductor ya ha salvado ese escollo.

Las declaraciones de Raiola de hace unos días, en las que dijo que “Pogba está a gusto en la Juve, no tiene prisa por salir. Incluso James, Morata a 20m podría renovar”, se produjeron después de que el Madrid pidiera más tiempo. Intentaba enfriar el ambiente. Le interesa alargar el culebrón para sacar mayor tajada (pide 20 millones de comisión). Fuentes de la Vecchia Signora han confirmado a AS que la renovación del jugador ni se ha planteado. “Si se queda estamos encantados, pero estamos confeccionando la plantilla contando con que se va”. Es Mino Raiola quien está llevando el tema personalmente. La Juve le ha dicho que se maneje en una horquilla de 100 a 120 millones (el precio es más bajo si se paga en cash) y que, cuando la presente en los despachos de Vinovo, se valorará. El Madrid necesita tiempo... El United aprieta. No hay más galáctico en el mercado.

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2016/07/18/primera/1468803107_613312.html

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
must be a Real Madrid insider. this is supposed to be kept secret until negotiations start like the barca offer last summer that we rejected. Real is trying to convince us, if we reject their offers this summer, to not sell Paul next summer when they are transfer banned so they can enter the bidding war in 2018 for him. im not sure we are ready to sell Pogba now but their offer is quite tempting tbh

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
must be a Real Madrid insider. this is supposed to be kept secret until negotiations start like the barca offer last summer that we rejected. Real is trying to convince us, if we reject their offers this summer, to not sell Paul next summer when they are transfer banned so they can enter the bidding war in 2018 for him. im not sure we are ready to sell Pogba now but their offer is quite tempting tbh
Probably, its AS who i would probably rate higher than Marca as well. Lets face it, if Real or Barca came in Pogba would jump with both feet. I guess we will just have to wait when Pogba is back. Anyone got any dates for this?

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Fan voting is a joke, but :tup: for Gigi.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably, its AS who i would probably rate higher than Marca as well. Lets face it, if Real or Barca came in Pogba would jump with both feet. I guess we will just have to wait when Pogba is back. Anyone got any dates for this?
Didn't zizinho say if we had to sell, Juve would actually prefer to sell to Real because they actually have players who can come in the other direction and strengthen our team (Isco, James, Kroos or Morata). United don't have a single player who would strengthen our squad (apart from Darmian, who will probably join us next season anyway).

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Fan voting is a joke, but :tup: for Gigi.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't zizinho say if we had to sell, Juve would actually prefer to sell to Real because they actually have players who can come in the other direction and strengthen our team (Isco, James, Kroos or Morata). United don't have a single player who would strengthen our squad (apart from Darmian, who will probably join us next season anyway).
both Morata and james are better than any player United could offer us and both are very marketable (Morata was on the cover of PES already and James is James). them combined could replace Pogbas marketing appeal for us and thats why we consider them, apart ofcourse from their player qualities

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
both Morata and james are better than any player United could offer us and both are very marketable (Morata was on the cover of PES already and James is James). them combined could replace Pogbas marketing appeal for us and thats why we consider them, apart ofcourse from their player qualities
What do you guys reckon the valuation for james currently? Because I would have though Morata is around 50m atleast.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Ronaldo but ofc thats not a normal player and that was at a time where EPL teams were regularly fighting for CL titles especially Chelsea and Manu. No chance of ballon d'or now no matter what a player does. EPL has to get its shit together first
http://www.totalsportek.com/list/fifa-ballon-dor-winners-of-all-time/
CR7 and Michael Owen ,Bobby Charlton , have been the only players who played in EPL and won Ballon d'Or and Man Utd did'nt get qualify for CL so juve have more chance to win The CL at this current time.surly pogba never win Ballon d'Or with Man utd if pogba wants new challenge he should go real or barca Laliga is more better than EPL for a player who wants win The CL and easier for them to win successive titles.So you draw the conclusion from this
1-he leaves juve to man utd because of money
2-he leaves juve to real for win the CL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)