Paul Pogba (86 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Not even close. I don't know why people have to insist upon this in some misguided attempt at objectivity. Auger was like 5 years ago now. Since then, no one has really said anything along the lines of we're guaranteed getting this or that world class player. We've had threads for them, and stated we wished we could get players like Sanchez and Cavani. But we've never actually had even a substantial percentage of this wild forum saying done deal about a world class player in years.

Literally, half of red cafe has been saying Pogba is a done deal for 2 weeks now. They also have sold Bonucci to ManCity on that forum.

How is that in the slightest comparable to random wishlist type players mentioned here that 95% of the forum laughs about? Even Higuain right now, most of the posts about him are said in jest. And this is the first time this forum has muppeted for a player of his caliber in 5 years.

- - - Updated - - -

There is also a big difference between dreaming about high profile players while recognizing they are out of our reach, compared to over half of RedCafe and ManU fans in general claiming Pogba is a done deal. Claiming Vidal was a done deal 2 years ago. Claiming top players every year are done deals that they don't end up getting.
Higuain right now is basically the same.

Differences are very minor.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Higuain right now is basically the same.

Differences are very minor.
Thats absolutely bullshit

Higuain is about a small time club that happened to have a decent season, has the absolute top team of the league trying to get their best player.

Juventus vs Napoli :

- MUCH bigger team with MUCH bigger reputation and appeal
- MUCH bigger trophee cabinet, and continiously winning silverware. 10 trophee's in the past 5 years.
- Huge international appeal
- team of world class players, several beeing best in their position and a legend or two.

Napoli won 2 coppa's and a supercoppa.

Its about a top4 european team, against an overachieving small time team.

Manchester United and Juventus ?

historically, Juventus edges them out, past decade Manchester edges us out, current situation they are richer but crappy sportive results while we got excellent sportive results and got a significantly superior team.

They are both european giants but united is going trough a lesser period.
But Napoli is far and away from either.

For this reason, Pogba and Higuain are completely different matters

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I havent followed the whole thread, but i mean.. Why go to United from Juventus in first place? I dont get it. I get that United can offer a crazy amount of money, but then its pretty much that.

When it comes to history/won titles Juventus is also the bigger club, or it is in imo. There is seriously nothing wierd about that many people can´t stand United fans. Theyre so damn arrogant, and many even belive theyre the worlds biggest club. :sergio::lol: Juventus and Bayern Munich is was bigger than United if you look at trophies collected. They may have more fans worldwide and a bigger economy, but does that make them the "bigger club"? I dont think so.

If i was Pogba i would definetly stay in Juve, i cant see what United can offer which Juventus cant except for money. And youre even about to raise hes salary isnt that correct?

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I havent followed the whole thread, but i mean.. Why go to United from Juventus in first place? I dont get it. I get that United can offer a crazy amount of money, but then its pretty much that.

When it comes to history/won titles Juventus is also the bigger club, or it is in imo. There is seriously nothing wierd about that many people can´t stand United fans. Theyre so damn arrogant, and many even belive theyre the worlds biggest club. :sergio::lol: Juventus and Bayern Munich is was bigger than United if you look at trophies collected. They may have more fans worldwide and a bigger economy, but does that make them the "bigger club"? I dont think so.

If i was Pogba i would definetly stay in Juve, i cant see what United can offer which Juventus cant except for money. And youre even about to raise hes salary isnt that correct?
Money

Mar 3, 2014

Best League in the world.

:stupid:

Mar 24, 2006

obviously , because manure fans said so

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 65)