Paul Pogba (97 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
95 is not enough for the best youth player!
100 million euros Real paid Tottenham for Bale!! Pogba will be worth more than €120 million before this summer.
Bale scores goals, alot of goals.

Pogba is better, but doesnt give real madrid fans as many orgasms, so his price, wich is based on the orgasm/minute ratio, is lower as a consequence.

you can think my reply is a joke, but truely, every player that goes over 60 mil to an oilteam or madrid, has to justify that price by the attraction to the fans.

Baresi today, would we worth far more then any player. But no one would pay over 50mil, cause he's a sober defender, that is only legendarely good at defending, and in the modern game a defender is rated on the goals he scores (ramos, luiz), despite beeing utter shitcrap as a defender (ramos, and especially luiz)

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
what are you talking about man? I agree about Luiz, but Sergio Ramos is the toughest CB to beat atm. The best right now.
Silva, Terry, Kompany

- - - Updated - - -

10 times larger an amount. It's financial stupidity, but United are in a bracket now where they don't really care. They just posted another big loss and can still piss £150m away each summer.
FFP is getting serious. Look at Chelsea's Schurrle/Cuadrado business. Barca sanctions. United is next in line, no matter how many strings SAF can pull.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
what are you talking about man? I agree about Luiz, but Sergio Ramos is the toughest CB to beat atm. The best right now.
LOL

Ramos is very far from tough to beat. Thing is today there is very little quality in football, and Ramos is mostly lucky he has an excellent team and coach. you simply dont put too much pressure on real, or you'll get speedcountered to the middle of next week. An insane offense, with insane endproduct, is also a good defence since teams will sacrifice their own offence cause else they'd lose pretty hard.

Ramos, Barzagli is twice the defender when fit. ANd i would take Bonucci or Chiellini before him, defensively speaking.

defenders are so shit today, its depressing

- - - Updated - - -

there are a truckload defenders better then ramos tbh

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
10 times larger an amount. It's financial stupidity, but United are in a bracket now where they don't really care. They just posted another big loss and can still piss £150m away each summer.
It sucks being poor. Imagine what happened if non-retarded managers would be in possession of such money.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Ramos, Barzagli is twice the defender when fit. ANd i would take Bonucci or Chiellini before him, defensively speaking.

defenders are so shit today, its depressing

there are a truckload defenders better then ramos tbh
why not consider his goal-scoring ability from set-pieces when judging Ramos, that's a big contribution in tight games against strong teams. why limit judgement to "defensively speaking".

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
why not consider his goal-scoring ability from set-pieces when judging Ramos, that's a big contribution in tight games against strong teams. why limit judgement to "defensively speaking".
because IMO is more important. I think that sttaistically per game, a defender will have to put more in use his defensive qualities in comparison with his aerial prowess to score.

So i would prefer a defender that actuallly can defend. most defenders score from headers on corners, even by plain luck... but you need to be actually good to stop the cronaldos and messis of the world in one on ones.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
hmm, I disagree, goal-difference is what counts and how one contributes to that can differ imo.

to me Godin and Terry are the best atm because they are an asset for their team on both ends of the pitch.
for defenders it is defending that counts most. if you suck and make your team concede goals because of you, 1 goal in 10-15 games wont make up for that. your liability will cont them in important games. i agree about Godin (Terry not so much) being the best atm

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
for defenders it is defending that counts most. if you suck and make your team concede goals because of you, 1 goal in 10-15 games wont make up for that. your liability will cont them in important games. i agree about Godin (Terry not so much) being the best atm
I think I agree with Terry and Godin being the best overall. What has Terry done to not deserve that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)