Paul Pogba (79 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yuckerini

Sep 25, 2013
he web edition of "La Gazzetta dello Sport" takes stock of the situation at Juventus, exactly one week from the delicate transfer of Florence. Here is the account of journalist James Gerna, on Gazzetta.it: "The coaches of the senior clubs, including Antonio Conte, detest these stops for the national teams. Because in addition to having to prepare important games in a few days (Juventus is expected to succession from Fiorentina, Real Madrid and Genoa), you are likely to find themselves increasingly squeezed players. Worse still injured. And even in this round, the Bianconeri have paid duty.

Mauricio Isla was injured during Chile-Colombia, accusing a bruised muscle. Difficult to say whether there will be with Fiorentina, surely the Chilean, already struggling with a problematic period, even if available would not be at the top. ABOUT A Former Udinese could be a card to play next Sunday in Florence, as Stephan Lichtsteiner is still doing physiotherapy.'s not difficult to imagine that it is not forced recovery of the Swiss, because Wednesday he played in Madrid.

Simone Padoin There would, but against Milan has not played his chance in the best way. And start of the second Earl replaced him with Paul Pogba, who has acted nell'inedita location outside of right. Frenchman went well beyond the loose ball on the second goal Rossoneri. Dello unfortunate Simone Pepe have gone missing after the recurrence of his hamstring accused a few weeks ago. Martin Caceres is making progress after injury, but this year we have seen only an excerpt in Italian Super Cup and it is not unreasonable to suppose that it can be immediately spendable in a game so complicated.

And if Marchisio in the post-Milan confided "I think Paul has tried to right only once, but it's so hard ...", Conte did not close the door to a possible confirmation right with Fiorentina: "Pogba is full of quality , is a versatile player. If necessary, I could propose it from outside. "And to see him duel with Manuel Pasqual in Fiorentina-Juventus would not be a surprise."

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
It would be stupid for Marotta and Agnelli to begin prophetting his sale with silly public statements and a release clause. Pogba actually likes it here. By the sounds of it, he's willing to stay for at least a few more seasons. Why sell prematurely? In a couple of seasons his value will double. Selling players with Pogba's kind of potential who are willing to stay would be bad business.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Agnelli should know better when to speak and not to speak(First Del Piero saga and this.) However he is the one who saved the club back in 2010. So I trust in whatever he is doing, even if that means selling Pogba or my favourite player in Vidal.

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
It would be stupid to sell Pogba now. he is young and promising and his value will grow in the next years. he can become one of the bset midfielders in the world. If he plays the next four years at Juve he is still young.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Guys stop thinking he'll be worth in the region of £80m or so in the future, thats where youre going wrong. If we received an offer of around that £30m mark, he's as good as gone.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Guys stop thinking he'll be worth in the region of £80m or so in the future, thats where youre going wrong. If we received an offer of around that £30m mark, he's as good as gone.
Yeah i would think so.

But this particular rumor is clearly BS tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)