Paul Pogba (45 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Some comments:
"Can you imagine him with Arsenal. Ouff we would be unstoppable."

"If anything he will come back to Manchester United. ;)"

"With Pogba, Arsenal would be better than Juventus. Also, Juventus aren't exactly a young team. Future doesn't look as good as some may think."

:rofl: :lol: EPL Fans most deluded fans ever :sergio:
When you're an Arsenal fan, any player over the age of 20 seems old.

They're like an industrial revolution sweatshop, where the average age of workers is a little over 15.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
It's inevitable that Pogba will join Arsenal. The only unknown is when it the move will materialize. I find it unlikely that Arsenal go in for him in January as they are more likely to sign a world-class striker during that window, but I suspect next summer Pogba will be another "top, top quality" player joining Ozil and whichever striker is brought-in during winter.
Yes, there are chances of this happening. You're missing the point here. With Pogba, Arsenal would be better than Juventus. Also, Juventus aren't exactly a young team. Future doesn't look as good as some may think.

Then there's the money issue. Juve can't pay him at the moment.
Seriously Agnelli has got on my nerves with those comments more than ever now :(

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Seriously Agnelli has got on my nerves with those comments more than ever now :(
Anyelli has done well to bring some of the Juve of old back, but you cannot but think that at times he puts his foot in his mouth.

I will never forgive the way he got rid of Del Piero, massive disrespect how he informed the media before even speaking to the legend himself.

He just seems to display a lack of class at times.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
our president was just highlighting how serie a is not the best league anymore and therefore talented players usually go to england because of the higher salaries. pogba is not leaving and he said it himself. he will stay forever and become a legend. sorry arse-anal fans.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Bayernstar, could you translate your signature word for word? My German is weak.

EDIT: I'll give it a try first and you fill in the blanks.

That (cool? awesome?) stadium becomes against us be, until on the Bayern fans becomes cool? German against us be. And was more-beautiful goes it not.

As you can see, I'm having some trouble.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
Bayernstar, could you translate your signature word for word? My German is weak.

EDIT: I'll give it a try first and you fill in the blanks.

That (cool? awesome?) stadium becomes against us be, until on the Bayern fans becomes cool? German against us be. And was more-beautiful goes it not.

As you can see, I'm having some trouble.
off topic I guess :D

it's a original speech from Kahn in 2001 before the CL Final match against Valencia. It means: The whole Stadium will be against us, beside the bayern fans whole germany will be against us, and there is not anything better than this feeling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)