Paul Pogba (53 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
They don't say it but they still sell their biggest players.

like Gomez. he was literally their biggest player.
I think most ppl turn on panic mode, because pogba is a great talent, but in my opinion other clubs will look for vidal first, it will be interesting to see how juventus handle offers for Vidal, lets say offers about 60 Mio. + can they reject?

nah, thats wrong, gomez wasn't our best player, he could stay but bayern talked with him and his agent about his future in bayern, they also explained him that guardiola acutally dont want many strikers, thats why bayern sold him, because in first place gomez wanted to leave. But bayern wouldn't sell a player like ribery, schweinsteiger or lahm, they dont need that money, those are special players for the club.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
HTML:
The club will sell Pogba if a substantial offer arrives. They were just putting it out there, to assure clubs interested if you want him, you're gonna have to pay big for us to even consider. Don't see any harm in that.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The club will sell Pogba if a substantial offer arrives. They were just putting it out there, to assure clubs interested if you want him, you're gonna have to pay big for us to even consider. Don't see any harm in that.
Yup. It has been the plan from the evry beggining and its understandable. We are not going to push a sell for him anyways, unless some rich club appears, and even then..we will squeeze as much money as possible from that team until their balls burst. Yes we are going to rob them hardcore and if they want Pogba they will have to pay with blood for him Cavani style... if not more.

Otherwise no deal.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Had a very tidy performance against a pathetic Australia last night. Plays a much more defensive role for France , keeps the play ticking over. He's such a beast in the challenge though, didn't lose one in the air or ground all night. Plays like a seasoned veteran at 20. I love this kid.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Any problems with Pogba's renewal? if not that then I hope this is one of those 'under promise and over deliver' strategies.
no, and about AA's comments I think he said that in general. Like right now teams in Italy can't keep their players if an offer you can't refuse comes up. Most clubs elsewhere couldn't either.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
no, and about AA's comments I think he said that in general. Like right now teams in Italy can't keep their players if an offer you can't refuse comes up. Most clubs elsewhere couldn't either.
what about contract details? any speculation or knowledge of release clause.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...aul-pogba-an-ideal-fit-for-arsenal-or-chelsea
:inter:
Holy god this article and the comments :sick:
PLEASE don't go, especially to the EPL or Arse-anal.

Some comments:
"Can you imagine him with Arsenal. Ouff we would be unstoppable."

"If anything he will come back to Manchester United. ;)"

"With Pogba, Arsenal would be better than Juventus. Also, Juventus aren't exactly a young team. Future doesn't look as good as some may think."

:rofl: :lol: EPL Fans most deluded fans ever :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)