Paul Pogba (49 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yuckerini

Sep 25, 2013
Pogba: "I love Juve do not see myself in another club. In Europe we are with the big, if we're in Italy we find our football there is not for anyone"

Just over a year ago Paul Pogba decided not to renew with Manchester United and to say yes to the courtship of Juventus. Ferguson was furious, Marotta brought home one of the most popular young at the international level. A project of sample to grow carefully and mark with the big stage gradually, without haste, without the slightest risk of burn so much talent here is the initial plan of the vertices Bianconeri. During the preseason, 1 August 2012, Juventus played un'ami chevole with Benfica in Geneva. A quarter of an hour remaining, Pogba takes the place of Pirlo. People are leaving the stadium, the stands attention is not maximum, has already begun the hunt all'apposta chin more strategic to snatch a few autographs. But not the count, there is little on board cam, attentive, almost surprised that the French giant has kidnapped the eye. Paul goes spade when you need it, it's powerful, it moves with personality and gives also a couple of changes to the game pretty good. The Juventus coach raises the antennas: thinks he has dynamite in his hands. Begins to "mark it" very narrow to workout, beats him, he inspires and keeps him under pressure. Paul did not bat an eyelid, it seems exalted in the effort. "We have found the vice Pirlo," exults the white people black. Count goes further: "No, I can do it all in the middle of the field, but as this extension is already a phenomenon - he says to his co-workers do some a couple of months -. It's ready, another project that. " Prophetic. Today Pogba is in fact a titolarissimo of Juventus, he won the league title and the protagonist is a graduate of world champion under 20, accompanied by the recog nition title of best player of the tournament. Not only Deschamps has already delivered the keys to the midfield of France of the great

Paul Pogba, she burned all the stages, and now the little pole Juventus afraid of losing it under the armor you bombard the minds of European millionaires.

"I do not have anyone yet. What have I done? Nothing in fact. I look Pirlo and Buffon, and I learn as it involves a true champion. Those two have won it all, they are monsters, but do not give an inch, not even in training. "

So Juve for life?

"Some promises are not han no sense, I do not take anyone around me. How do today to mortgage a whole career? It makes no sense. And then I look at this and say I'm fine here in Turin, I love everything about this club managers, to sonal, teammates and fans. And at the moment I do not see anywhere that is not Juventus. "

Why did you choose Italy?

"The Serie A is the college football, especially at the tactical level. A midfielder who breaks through in Italy can then really aspire to become the best in the world in his role. I said, "Paul, Italy is the shortcut more you care to break through." And then, guys, I called Juventus, one of the biggest clubs in the world ... ".

What gave the Count?

"I'm lucky I lucked into Conte. I'm getting better every day. Work, hammer, not satisfied, hungry and just wants to win. I could not ask for anything better as a teacher at this stage of my career. "

And Deschamps?

"Our coach is very similar to the Count."

The Roma fly, Napoli seems to have made ​​the leap: fear of failure as the jump at the historic third consecutive league title?

"I saw on TV the Giallorossi in particular, I have observed them, are very strong, they have great players, but if we're finding our football there is none for anybody."

What is still wrong?

"We have suffered too many goals, often for our distractions, something that does not exist when do you have available the best defense in the world. Yes, it is as strong as anyone behind us, and then there is something wrong in the general. And to me it's clear: it serves Juve last year, the one that went into the field to tear opponents, who crashed and frightened everyone right from the start, that did not slow up to 90 '. We must wake up and immediately find the right head: just gifts, you pay in the long run. But sen to we ... Indeed, the 20 'with which we have got in trouble Milan in the fight scu said may be the right spark, the turning point of our season. "

A real turning point will be used in the Champions League though.

"You have to make points with the King at Madrid ...".

Yeah, it's a word ...

"Do not worry, we beat at least once the Real and move forward."

Optimistic.

"We Juve, we must never forget that. History, prestige and quality of this club are not inferior to anyone. And 'why me Real Madrid is not scary. Juve are at the level of the largest in Europe. We can win in Madrid. "

Who is your idol?

"From the beginning Kaka»
His model?

"I have two: Yaya Toure and Abou Diaby, even for a physical matter. They are very similar to them. "

The midfielder strongest in the world?

"Except for my teammates, is a struggle between two Yaya Toure and Iniesta."

Its landmarks in Turin?

"Pirlo, Marchisio and Vidal. In each workout try to steal them something. Raggiungerei perfection with the technique of Claudius, the aggressiveness of Arturo and brilliant cleaning steps of Andrea. "

What is your relationship with Turin?

"There are better cities around the world, that's for sure (laughs, ndr), but Turin is nice and its people fills me with affection, makes me feel good."

And girlfriend?

"The engagement is a serious matter, let's say I attend a French girl for a long time."

Favorite actors?

"John Travolta, Denzel Washington and Jason Statham in" The Transporter "."

Favorite movie?

"Pulp Fiction is fantastic."

National Chapter: France is destined to the playoffs. Fear of losing the World Cup?

"Absolutely not, there is no World France. We are strong, the future is ours, we just need a few races together Thu care: in fact, the team is young. "

His brothers Mathias Florentin and play for Guinea.

"I dream to meet them on the field one day, maybe in a World Cup. I am French, but I have a Guinea in the heart. "

Italy is a racist country?

"The word $#@! is accompanied lamente but a little 'everywhere: in Italy, France, England, Spain and even in Africa there are forms of racism. Often it is sheer ignorance of people who say things you do not understand. In general, however, it must be kept high attention. Of course it's crazy to be here to talk about certain things in 2013. In the future I'd like to become someone also to be more credible in the fight against racism. "

Very bad translation from google

Pogba: "Adoro la Juve Non mi vedo in un altro club. In Europa siamo con le big, in Italia se noi ri troviamo il nostro calcio non ce n’è per nessuno"

Poco più di un anno fa Paul Pogba decideva di non rinnovare con il Manchester United e di dire sì al corteggiamento della Juventus. Ferguson si infuriò, Marotta portò a casa uno dei giovani più quotati a livello internazionale. Un progetto di campione da crescere con cura e da con segnare al grande palcoscenico in maniera graduale, senza fretta, senza correre il minimo rischio di bruciare tanto talento: ecco il piano iniziale dei vertici bianconeri. Durante il precampionato, 1 agosto 2012, la Juve gioca un’ami chevole con il Benfica, a Ginevra. A un quarto d’ora dalla fine, Pogba prende il posto di Pirlo. La gente sta lasciando lo stadio, sugli spalti l’attenzione non è massima, è già iniziata la caccia all’apposta mento più strategico per strappare qualche autografo. Ma Conte no, è lì a bordo cam po, attento, quasi sorpreso: quel gigante francese gli ha rapito l’occhio. Paul va di vanga quando serve, è potente, si muove con personalità e regala pure un paio di cambi di gioco niente male. Il tecnico bianconero alza le antenne: è convinto di avere fra le mani dinamite pura. Comincia a «marcarlo» strettissimo in al lenamento, lo bastona, lo stimola, lo tiene sotto pressione. Paul non fa una piega, sembra esaltarsi nella fatica. «Abbiamo trovato il vice Pirlo», esulta il popolo bianco nero. Conte va oltre: «No, può fare tutto in mezzo al campo, ma questo come interno è già un fenomeno – dice ai suoi collaboratori do po un paio di mesi –. È pronto, altro che progetto». Profetico. Oggi Pogba è di fatto un titolarissimo della Juve, ha vinto da protagonista lo scudetto e si è laureato campione del mondo Under 20, titolo accompagnato dal riconosci mento di miglior giocatore del torneo. Non solo: Deschamps gli ha già consegna to le chiavi del centrocampo della Francia dei grandi

Paul Pogba, lei ha bruciato tutte le tappe, e adesso il po polo juventino ha paura di perderla sotto i bombarda menti milionari delle corazza te europee.

«Io non sono ancora nessuno. Che ho fatto? Niente appunto. Guardo Pirlo e Buffon, e imparo come si comporta un campione vero. Quei due hanno vinto tutto, sono dei mostri, eppure non mollano un centimetro, nemmeno in allenamento».

Dunque, Juve a vita?

«Certe promesse non han no senso, non prendo in giro nessuno io. Come si fa oggi a ipotecare una carriera intera? Non ha senso. E allora guardo al presente e dico che qui a Torino sto benissimo, adoro tutto di questo club: dirigenti, al lenatore, compagni e tifosi. E al momento non mi vedo da nessuna parte che non sia la Juventus».

Perché ha scelto l’Italia?

«La Serie A è l’università del calcio, soprattutto a livello tattico. Un centrocampista che sfonda in Italia può poi davvero ambire a diventare il migliore del mondo nel suo ruolo. Mi sono detto: “Paul, l’Italia è la scorciatoia più si cura per sfondare”. E poi, ragazzi, mi ha chiamato la Juve, uno dei più grandi club del mondo...».

Che cosa le ha dato Conte?

«Sono fortunato a essermi imbattuto in Conte. Mi migliora ogni giorno. Lavora, martella, non si accontenta, ha fame e vuole solo vincere. Non potevo chiedere di meglio come maestro in questa fase della mia carriera».

E Deschamps?

«Il nostro c.t. è molto simile a Conte».

La Roma vola, il Napoli sembra aver fatto il salto di qualità: paura di fallire l’as salto allo storico terzo scudetto consecutivo?

«Ho visto in tv i giallorossi in particolare, li ho osservati, sono davvero forti, hanno grandi giocatori, ma se noi ri troviamo il nostro calcio non ce n’è per nessuno».

Cos’è che ancora non va?

«Subiamo troppi gol, spesso per nostre distrazioni, un qualcosa che non esiste quan do si ha disposizione la miglior difesa del mondo. Sì, dietro nessuno è forte come noi, e allora c’è qualcosa che non va nell’atteggiamento generale. E a me è tutto chiaro: serve la Juve dell’anno scorso, quella che entrava in campo per sbranare gli avversari, che schiantava e spaventava chiunque fin dalle prime battute, che non rallentava fino al 90’. Dobbiamo svegliarci immediatamente e ritrovare la testa giusta: basta regali, alla lunga si pagano. Ma sen to che ci siamo... Anzi, i 20’ coi quali abbiamo messo nei guai il Milan nella lotta scu detto possono costituire la scintilla giusta, la svolta della nostra stagione».

Una vera svolta servirà in Champions League però.

«Bisogna fare punti col Re al Madrid...».

Già, è una parola...

«Niente paura, battiamo al meno una volta il Real e andiamo avanti».

Ottimista.

«Siamo la Juve, non bisogna mai dimenticarlo. Storia, prestigio e qualità di questo club non sono inferiori a nessuno. E’ per questo che a me il Real Madrid non fa paura. La Juve è a livello delle grandi d’Europa. Possiamo vincere anche a Madrid».

Chi è il suo idolo?

«Da sempre Kakà»
Il suo modello?

«Ne ho due: Yaya Touré e Abou Diaby, anche per una questione fisica. Sono molto simile a loro».

Il centrocampista più forte del mondo?

«Esclusi i miei compagni, è una lotta a due fra Yaya Touré e Iniesta».

I suoi punti di riferimento a Torino?

«Pirlo, Marchisio e Vidal. In ogni allenamento cerco di rubare loro qualcosa. Raggiungerei la perfezione con la tecnica di Claudio, l’aggressivita di Arturo e la geniale pulizia dei passaggi di Andrea».

Che rapporto ha con Torino?

«Ci sono città migliori in giro per il mondo, questo è sicuro (sorride, ndr), ma Torino è carina e la sua gente mi riempie d’affetto, mi fa sentire bene».

E’ fidanzato?

«Il fidanzamento è una cosa seria, diciamo che frequento da tempo una ragazza francese».

Attori preferiti?

«John Travolta, Denzel Washington e Jason Statham in “The Transporter”».

Film preferito?

«Pulp Fiction è fantastico».

Capitolo Nazionale: la Francia è destinata ai playoff. Paura di perdere il Mondiale?

«Assolutamente no, non c’è Mondiale senza Francia. Siamo forti, il futuro è nostro, abbiamo solo bisogno di gio care qualche gara insieme: la squadra è infatti giovane».

I suoi fratelli Florentin e Mathias giocano per la Guinea.

«Sogno di incontrarli sul campo un giorno, magari a un Mondiale. Io sono francese, ma ho la Guinea nel cuore».

L’Italia è un Paese razzista?

«La parola negro viene ma lamente accompagnata un po’ ovunque: in Italia, in Francia, in Inghilterra, in Spagna e pure in Africa ci sono forme di razzismo. Spesso si tratta di pura ignoranza, di gente che dice cose che non capisce. In generale, comunque, va tenuta sempre alta l’attenzione. Certo che è pazzesco stare qui a parlare di certe cose nel 2013. Un domani mi piacerebbe diventare qualcuno anche per essere più credibile nella lotta al razzismo».
wow that- that has given me so much confidence and had pumped me up for the Madrid games. show no fear Pogba.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
What he says we already knew, up to a point. We might be rejecting €40m, €50m. But are we going to reject €60m, €70m? Most probably not.

We sold Giaccherini for €6.5m to turn a profit, so our club model is quite clear.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
To be fair to Agnelli, he's right

If Madrid offer us 60/70/80 million, how could we refuse.

Everyone has their price (except Marco Motta, who is useless)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)