Paul Pogba (100 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
as much as I love and like Pogba his wages are out of this world for us right now.
Even if we could (easily) afford him, I wouldn't re-sign him. Maybe if we had a great midfield right now, he could be the finishing touch, but I don't see it.

Re-signing a player you sold in the first place is just bullshit anyway. But that's just me being stubborn. As usual.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Paul Pogba has signed a deal with Amazon to make a documentary about his life, reports @Deadline

It will be called ‘The Pogmentary’ and will premiere next year.

The Pogmentary :depressed::depressed::rofl:
What a fucking twat. This clown has been mediocre as fuck for 5 years now yet still acting like he’s the second coming of Zidane for years now. :lol:

I really hope we don’t sign this idiot. Would be disgusting. :inter:

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
What a fucking twat. This clown has been mediocre as fuck for 5 years now yet still acting like he’s the second coming of Zidane for years now. :lol:

I really hope we don’t sign this idiot. Would be disgusting. :inter:
Some aspects of modern football really disgust me. This guy is the personification of all that’s wrong about it.

You got a good agent and a few good seasons under your belt and you’re set for the rest of your career. And the amount of money and fame is just insane for something you’re not even good at or care to be anymore.

You could say Neymar is a clown too. Difference is he still clearly gives a shit. Pogba has given up a long time ago.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Some aspects of modern football really disgust me. This guy is the personification of all that’s wrong about it.

You got a good agent and a few good seasons under your belt and you’re set for the rest of your career. And the amount of money and fame is just insane for something you’re not even good at or care to be anymore.

You could say Neymar is a clown too. Difference is he still clearly gives a shit. Pogba has given up a long time ago.
Modern football should take notes from young Comanlé da Gawd

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

Pogba career went downhill when he decided to join a poor and shitty Manchester United just because of money.
If he went elsewhere he could've shined much more. Instead he got injuries and depression fucking his career

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015

One of the best statements I've read summing up pogba..Rene meulensteen:

“You can have all the talent in the world, but it’s about hard work, and it’s hard work that brings that quality to the surface. For me, he hasn’t worked hard enough. I can see it all the time: It’s too slow, it’s laboured and there is no urgency about it, and other teams can capitalise on it.
“He is a very talented player. Everyone keeps talking about him: ‘He’s world class, he’s world class.’ I would never use ‘world class’ so easily, because I know players past and present and they deserve the accolade of being world class. In my opinion, Paul doesn’t deserve that in any shape or form, because I don't think he’s lived up to expectations."

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
One of the best statements I've read summing up pogba..Rene meulensteen:

“You can have all the talent in the world, but it’s about hard work, and it’s hard work that brings that quality to the surface. For me, he hasn’t worked hard enough. I can see it all the time: It’s too slow, it’s laboured and there is no urgency about it, and other teams can capitalise on it.
“He is a very talented player. Everyone keeps talking about him: ‘He’s world class, he’s world class.’ I would never use ‘world class’ so easily, because I know players past and present and they deserve the accolade of being world class. In my opinion, Paul doesn’t deserve that in any shape or form, because I don't think he’s lived up to expectations."
Lmaooooo who?!?!

Pogba dropped a 10/10 at the world cup, yall wildd lol.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Lmaooooo who?!?!

Pogba dropped a 10/10 at the world cup, yall wildd lol.
10/10, Are you fucking insane??

Maradona in 86, Romário in 94, Zidane in 98 now THOSE were some of the 10/10 performance at a WC. Those were some of the performances that will be talked about for decades to come. Not Pogba’s. He was good but not memorable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)