Paul Pogba (42 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
No because that is not my logic. My logic is winners>losers, not 5 trophies>3 trophies.

Pogba has won trophies for them, Bruno has not. Pogba has stat padded and was mocked, Bruno stat padding and celebrated.

We need a striker with Dybala or without. Chiesa is playing better than him at any point during the last 3 years so no we are not going to miss him at all.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...Pogba has stat padded and was mocked, Bruno stat padding and celebrated...
i didn't follow your debate and i already made my point clear on pogba, it's not my intention to get involved or take sides. but this is an interesting remark. could you give me a tl;dr explanation for that?

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
i didn't follow your debate and i already made my point clear on pogba, it's not my intention to get involved or take sides. but this is an interesting remark. could you give me a tl;dr explanation for that?
Pogba always had good stats, however he played but as we know he was always mocked and considered a flop.

Bruno also has good stats, even better since he is playing more offensively and he is universally beloved like a saviour even though they lost in many consecutive semi finals in the same competitions Pogba won, without much contribution from Bruno.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Pogba always had good stats, however he played but as we know he was always mocked and considered a flop.

Bruno also has good stats, even better since he is playing more offensively and he is universally beloved like a saviour even though they lost in many consecutive semi finals in the same competitions Pogba won, without much contribution from Bruno.
okay, that's clear. what do you think, what's the reason for this completely different evaluation of the two players, especially if their performances were allegedly similarly good?

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
No because that is not my logic. My logic is winners>losers, not 5 trophies>3 trophies.
Look at this goalpost being moved :lol:

Pogba was at Man United for 3.5 years before Bruno. Wait until the summer of 2023, then lets see if Bruno still hasn't won any trophies at Man United. I reckon they'll probably win Europa this year.

We need a striker with Dybala or without.
But whether or not this striker needs to be of starting quality depends on if we have Dybala or not.

Chiesa is playing better than him at any point during the last 3 years
Not even playing as good as Dybala last season

Also, Chiesa is not the same type of player as Dybala. Chiesa is a wide player and more of a Costa/Cuadrado replacement, so that's a pointless comparison.

so no we are not going to miss him at all.
Our league position suggests otherwise

May 26, 2016
Pogba always has a few months each season where he looks world class. The rest of the time he is either walking or injured.

I still remember when Solskjaer initially took over at Man United (back in December 2018), Pogba had a spectacular few months he looked like the best midfielder on the planet, and after that he declined back to his normal level.

Everything that Dybala is criticized for (injury prone, inconsistent, moody, unfulfilled potential), Pogba has those bad traits turned up to another level.
This.

Also only judging by Pogba by stats is an illusion.

Reason why Fernandes is much more liked at Man U is that he takes responsibility and leads by example. He also works his socks off defensively.

Pogba is fantastic on the ball but is a luxury in every other sense. You need a beast or machines next to him (Vidal for instance like we had) to mask his limitations

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
This.

Also only judging by Pogba by stats is an illusion.

Reason why Fernandes is much more liked at Man U is that he takes responsibility and leads by example. He also works his socks off defensively.

Pogba is fantastic on the ball but is a luxury in every other sense. You need a beast or machines next to him (Vidal for instance like we had) to mask his limitations

a wild Weston Mckennie appears..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)