Paul Pogba (191 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 3, 2014
Funny how goals change people's perception of a player. He can play like crap for 90 minutes but if he manages to get on the end of a cross or what ever BAM "AMAZING, GREAT PLAYER"
Well, I mean Pogba over his time with Juve produced so many highlights that people overlooked his inconsistencies and limitations. He is a good midfielder, but he is nowhere near complete enough to be considered the best in the world.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Well, I mean Pogba over his time with Juve produced so many highlights that people overlooked his inconsistencies and limitations. He is a good midfielder, but he is nowhere near complete enough to be considered the best in the world.
Ye I completely agree. I just hate the way the modern way of judging players is just goals only. People say Iniesta isn't one of the best midfielder's because he has so few goals and assists compared to other midfielders but if they were to watch him play they would see he's probably the most consistent midfielder of all time.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
:lol:

120M player that can't play in any role or position apart from his absolute ideal one.

Looks lost, and every time he takes a Pogba pot shot now everybody pisses themselves with rage. Different environment Paul buddy.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Pereyra won most of the duels between them, and the decisive 2nd goal for Watford was partially due to Pogba not even getting close to picking his man up.

Then prime Zuniga smashed it in first time. Bunch of ex Napoli hacks dominating United and Pogba :lol:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Loved his brilliant defensive work on Watfords second goal. Must have forgotten that Pereyra isn't one of his teammates anymore.
:D

i almost felt sorry for pogba. that team is so hopeless. unless mourinho changes the way they build attack and they can rely on anything else besides zlatan's physique, they are fucked.

btw bobby p. had a totally unanimous match. he barely touched the ball for 83 minutes, and if it wasn't for pogba's mistake, pereyra could have ended the match without a single progressive touch. as a vice-hamsik in mazzarri's 3-4-1-2, he was perfectly invisible. the whole team screams mazzarri's napoli btw: the formation :touched: zuniga :touched: britos :touched: behrami :touched: and pogba had no say against them :touched:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:D

i almost felt sorry for pogba. that team is so hopeless. unless mourinho changes the way they build attack and they can rely on anything else besides zlatan's physique, they are fucked.

btw bobby p. had a totally unanimous match. he barely touched the ball for 83 minutes, and if it wasn't for pogba's mistake, pereyra could have ended the match without a single progressive touch. as a vice-hamsik in mazzarri's 3-4-1-2, he was perfectly invisible. the whole team screams mazzarri's napoli btw: the formation :touched: zuniga :touched: britos :touched: behrami :touched: and pogba had no say against them :touched:
I kinda like him now :lol:

What we need is some quotes from RatCafe.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Hes having a shocker in last week. Not sure why he is. Trying too hard and over doing it. Then acting like a child with whinging and throwing his hands about. Maybe a carrick beside him might help. Or might not
:touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 183)