Paul Pogba (82 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Sorry :sad:

Lol no. I just didn't bash him while he was still our player and gave him the benefit of the doubt but he proved to be a money grabbing hoe.

Forza Alcoholic Indio Vidal!
I told u Vidal is life, such shame he loves his bottle too much. My favorite player in the world. :vidal:

He'll still pull through in the end, but I'm gonna enjoy this shit tremendously while it lasts.

This what u sound like coyote

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I was laughing at Mourinho/Man Utd for playing Pogba in the completely wrong role and wasting him.

Turns out we are doing the same with Pjanic.
Pjanic played mezzala each game with Lemina as the regista untill today when Lemina was rested as , quoting allegri" he played 8-9 games last season and cant get all the pressure so had to be rested"

Please bother watching the games

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Pjanic played mezzala each game with Lemina as the regista untill today when Lemina was rested as , quoting allegri" he played 8-9 games last season and cant get all the pressure so had to be rested"

Please bother watching the games
:lol:

Did he play as a regista today? Is that his best position? Does he contribute to the team there?

My point was that we didn't use him properly, and based on today we didn't, same with Man Utd and Pogba.

Sure we have used him as a mezzala in one game that he has started. But he has started 50% of his games as a regista. What is the point of wasting your best midfielder and most creative player in a role where he is ineffectual to rest Lemina? Square peg / round hole, it didn't work and we shouldn't do it again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)