Paul Pogba (183 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Agents in todays football really are cancerous.

Yuck! What a load of baffoonish talk. Hopefully United misses out on CL-football again. Let's see how much Pogba is "needed" next summer.

Apr 29, 2006
The fat fuck Raiola was very close to scrapping Ibra's career and successfully prevented him from obtaining the Ballon Dór . When he opens his mouth it brutally undermines the manager of any club and I for one respect people like Klopp, Guardiola and SAF - those who were ready to give fatso the finger and kill his ideas. Team >>>>> (Player+agent+their mothers)

I have never seen Messi's father doing this shit for example, not even Jorge Mendes! Are they representing worse players?

Let's hope Pogba does a Balotelli in England - I'd be impatiently waiting for the moment Mino-the-whore will start 'blasting' Jose Mourinho, because 3/4 of the best paid players in United are his 'champions'.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The fat fuck Raiola was very close to scrapping Ibra's career and successfully prevented him from obtaining the Ballon Dór . When he opens his mouth it brutally undermines the manager of any club and I for one respect people like Klopp, Guardiola and SAF - those who were ready to give fatso the finger and kill his ideas. Team >>>>> (Player+agent+their mothers)

I have never seen Messi's father doing this shit for example, not even Jorge Mendes! Are they representing worse players?

Let's hope Pogba does a Balotelli in England - I'd be impatiently waiting for the moment Mino-the-whore will start 'blasting' Jose Mourinho, because 3/4 of the best paid players in United are his 'champions'.
That new talent, Moise Kean ? Juve academy ? We wanted to contract him (age 16 so pre-contract).

Agent : Raiola. He refused unless we paid a large agent fee. So he threatened to whore out the player to other clubs. IIRC it got resolved cause we knew the parents.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I told u Vidal is life, such shame he loves his bottle too much. My favorite player in the world. :vidal:

This what u sound like coyote

Its funny with Pogba. I had a discussion with some United fans where i said that Pogba in generelly is overrated and Vidal underrated. They clearly stated that Pogba was way better and more complete, also fans from other clubs said this, just shows that people dont know shit about football. :sergio: The only advantage Pogba has over Vidal is the younger age, else i definitely put Vidal over Pogba if i had to choose.

I still think Juventus sold Vidal for undervalue, and with the Pogba deal you fucked United hard in the ass. He is no way near that price, but they were stupid enough to pay. Youre board will laugh all the way to the bank.

Btw that fat idiot Raiola.. :sergio: :inter: What a fucking idiot.

Apr 29, 2006
That new talent, Moise Kean ? Juve academy ? We wanted to contract him (age 16 so pre-contract).

Agent : Raiola. He refused unless we paid a large agent fee. So he threatened to whore out the player to other clubs. IIRC it got resolved cause we knew the parents.
This I hope will eventually lead to him having more enemies than friends. It starts with managers, but long may it continue... Someone of the bunch of owners like Exor, Qatar, China will eventually decide to crush Mino and that would be his end. The same way they've decided not to use the bosman(?) option against each other.

Mino bashes and shames companies that are in the tens of billions in revenues, because they refuse to be blackmailed... He would not even see it coming.

Apr 29, 2006
Imagine United finished 5th :touched:
I guess Pogba would be needed elsewhere then. The prodigal son likes revolving doors...

But their finishing place will become clear after the winter transfer market and I can see players like Mkhitaryan being problematic even before that. From Bundesliga player of the Year to Manchester United deep reserves.... I guess he was most needed in MU too, right Mino?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
This I hope will eventually lead to him having more enemies than friends. It starts with managers, but long may it continue... Someone of the bunch of owners like Exor, Qatar, China will eventually decide to crush Mino and that would be his end. The same way they've decided not to use the bosman(?) option against each other.

Mino bashes and shames companies that are in the tens of billions in revenues, because they refuse to be blackmailed... He would not even see it coming.
I'm waiting for that aswel. Teams simply refusing his players cause no one wants to deal with him. Top players will dis him

- - - Updated - - -

I guess Pogba would be needed elsewhere then. The prodigal son likes revolving doors...

But their finishing place will become clear after the winter transfer market and I can see players like Mkhitaryan being problematic even before that. From Bundesliga player of the Year to Manchester United deep reserves.... I guess he was most needed in MU too, right Mino?
United needed generals and leaders.

They got two players who are a huge added value, if you have generals and leaders to carry them.

Buy one of Pogba/Mkhi, but before that, get an actual midfield general

Imagine this united, but swap Fellaini with Vidal or Modric or non injured marchisio.

Apr 29, 2006
They got two players who are a huge added value, if you have generals and leaders to carry them.

Buy one of Pogba/Mkhi, but before that, get an actual midfield general

Imagine this united, but swap Fellaini with Vidal or Modric or non injured marchisio.
What about Ibra, Rooney, Carrick, Schweinsteiger...? I agree of what you are saying in general, but Mourinho is a very specific manager imho and only a certain type of leaders/generals can work with him. In fact the last time he had one of those successfully was in Inter Milan, but they never tested each other in the face of adversity.

Real M - all the leaders hate him
Chelsea - the less said the better, but I think even the leadership of the club could not stand him anymore.

And while on the subject of leaders, the most important leaders in a club are not on the field. Those imho are the guys that create the environment and direction a club is taking... well Mino has blasted them often and Jose is talking out of his aSS on every occasion he doesn't win - blaming everyone but himself.

How much would the United leadership tolerate to look like the guilty party? No control over agents, coach and etc... Reputation built by SAF and a huge reason for the value of this club goes in shambles. And in the end of the day it will be them to pick the bill, while Mourinho and Mino would pack their bags to destination next.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Its funny with Pogba. I had a discussion with some United fans where i said that Pogba in generelly is overrated and Vidal underrated. They clearly stated that Pogba was way better and more complete, also fans from other clubs said this, just shows that people dont know $#@! about football. :sergio: The only advantage Pogba has over Vidal is the younger age, else i definitely put Vidal over Pogba if i had to choose.

I still think Juventus sold Vidal for undervalue, and with the Pogba deal you $#@!ed United hard in the ass. He is no way near that price, but they were stupid enough to pay. Youre board will laugh all the way to the bank.

Btw that fat idiot Raiola.. :sergio: :inter: What a $#@!ing idiot.
1. Raiola is just disgusting
2. Pogba is overrated because he isnt worth over 100M NO ONE DOES!
Is Vidal better than Pogba? Defensively of course, Offensively no way!
Overall I think Pogba is more complete and if I have to choose between the two I`d definitely take Pogba back although I would gladly take both...
Vidal is underrated? Sure! selling a player like him for less than 60M is a daylight robbery! We knew it then and we know it now...

Pogba is worth 80M Vidal 60M and Higuain 60M
We got overpaid for Pogba underpaid for Vidal and we definitely overpaid for Higuain!

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Loving every minute of this guy's United career.

It gives me a reason to watch their games. He just doesn't look good at all, and its not entirely based on his position on the field.
Hopefully Mourinho won't change the formations and play with 3 midfielders.
Seems like Pogba can't perform on any other position bar the one he played for Juve (LCM in a midfield 3). We saw him playing in other roles for France and now in MU and sucking. Mourinho insists on playing 4231 cause it's the best formation to accomodate Zlatan. Fortunately this means that Pogba has to be either a DM or an AM and he's an explosive box to box midfielder. Limiting his game only to attacking or defending seems to turn him into another Fellaini lol.

We were fortunate to use two formations that suited him perfectly.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
What about Ibra, Rooney, Carrick, Schweinsteiger...? I agree of what you are saying in general, but Mourinho is a very specific manager imho and only a certain type of leaders/generals can work with him. In fact the last time he had one of those successfully was in Inter Milan, but they never tested each other in the face of adversity.

Real M - all the leaders hate him
Chelsea - the less said the better, but I think even the leadership of the club could not stand him anymore.

And while on the subject of leaders, the most important leaders in a club are not on the field. Those imho are the guys that create the environment and direction a club is taking... well Mino has blasted them often and Jose is talking out of his aSS on every occasion he doesn't win - blaming everyone but himself.

How much would the United leadership tolerate to look like the guilty party? No control over agents, coach and etc... Reputation built by SAF and a huge reason for the value of this club goes in shambles. And in the end of the day it will be them to pick the bill, while Mourinho and Mino would pack their bags to destination next.
Ibra is a general and the reason they nearly got a point yesterday

Rooney is not a leader
Carrick is a joke
Schweinsteiger is mentally incredibly past it,

When i'm talking about generals and leaders, i'm talking about the field. Players that carry those around in their way. Vidals does that by bullying, terrifying and haunting everything close, allowing others to back for him while he's a warrior on the front.
Pirlo does it by beeing insanely calm and distributing the team's play
Marchisio does it (imo best) by beeing tactically intelligent and backing up everyone, beeing a huge factor in making those around him perform.

Very few players have it.

Oh and Mou seems finished at the top level

Mar 3, 2014
Imagine United finishes 5th :touched:
Not impossible:
-City is a lock w/ Guardiola. He has made is clear he is a real manager. I would love to see us get him in a few years when Serie A becomes more competitive.
-Liverpool appears reasonably strong this year and definitely is as good as United
-Arsenal seems UCL quality...Sanchez is arguably the best EPL player.
-Chelsea of course will compete

This makes it tough for United because player for player, they're still pretty bad on an international level.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Not impossible:
-City is a lock w/ Guardiola. He has made is clear he is a real manager. I would love to see us get him in a few years when Serie A becomes more competitive.
-Liverpool appears reasonably strong this year and definitely is as good as United
-Arsenal seems UCL quality...Sanchez is arguably the best EPL player.
-Chelsea of course will compete

This makes it tough for United because player for player, they're still pretty bad on an international level.
Why would you want Pep as a manager? I doubt he´s style would fit Juventus, just like it didnt fit Bayern Munich.

- - - Updated - - -

1. Raiola is just disgusting
2. Pogba is overrated because he isnt worth over 100M NO ONE DOES!
Is Vidal better than Pogba? Defensively of course, Offensively no way!
Overall I think Pogba is more complete and if I have to choose between the two I`d definitely take Pogba back although I would gladly take both...
Vidal is underrated? Sure! selling a player like him for less than 60M is a daylight robbery! We knew it then and we know it now...

Pogba is worth 80M Vidal 60M and Higuain 60M
We got overpaid for Pogba underpaid for Vidal and we definitely overpaid for Higuain!
I still put Vidal over Pogba, without a doubt. Pogba is more skilled and got the younger age as an advantage but else Vidal holds the advantage right now. It can change offcourse because the younger age as i mentioned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 173)