Paul Pogba (146 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Why would you want Pep as a manager? I doubt he´s style would fit Juventus, just like it didnt fit Bayern Munich.

- - - Updated - - -

I still put Vidal over Pogba, without a doubt. Pogba is more skilled and got the younger age as an advantage but else Vidal holds the advantage right now. It can change offcourse because the younger age as i mentioned.
When Pogba left, we were mostly mocking his decision and taking the cash and be like "oh fuck off"

When Vidal left, everyone was upset, angry and mad, for months, and still are

That should give an idea of how much more vidal means.
Hence, most agree on "sell Pogba then, but keep vidal".

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Agents in todays football really are cancerous.

Yuck! What a load of baffoonish talk. Hopefully United misses out on CL-football again. Let's see how much Pogba is "needed" next summer.
It's only a matter of time before clubs and FA's come to all sorts of rules and regulations regarding agents. I'm sure there are a lot of agents who work hard and are very important for the career of their players, but there's a lot of scum among them too. In a way Raiola's a great agent to have though. He negotiates great deals and gets his players a lot of money. It's just unfortunate that he isn't interested in building legacies whatsoever and just wants to collect transfer money every two years. The real issue with Raiola though is that he makes an unseemly big amount of money. I mean, any agent can help Pogba get from Juventus to Utd if Utd are willing to pay a world record transfer fee.

Mar 3, 2014
Why would you want Pep as a manager? I doubt he´s style would fit Juventus, just like it didnt fit Bayern Munich.

- - - Updated - - -

I still put Vidal over Pogba, without a doubt. Pogba is more skilled and got the younger age as an advantage but else Vidal holds the advantage right now. It can change offcourse because the younger age as i mentioned.
For not fitting Bayern, he did a pretty good job steamrolling the league for two years. Ultimately, even if there was no UCL victory, Bayern was consistent in beating teams that it should beat. Sure, he has lost against the likes of Real Madrid, Barcelona, or Atletico. He even cut it close against Juventus. Those matches are usually 50/50, and have a luck factor. What Guardiola does consistently is absolutely steamroll inferior teams, which Italian football fans are not accustomed to. Italian teams will beat a RM, but then lose against a Dynamo Kyiv.

Guardiola, I have no doubt he would still perform very well in the league, but in international competition, he would provide more CONSISTENCY in reaching later rounds.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
For not fitting Bayern, he did a pretty good job steamrolling the league for two years. Ultimately, even if there was no UCL victory, Bayern was consistent in beating teams that it should beat. Sure, he has lost against the likes of Real Madrid, Barcelona, or Atletico. He even cut it close against Juventus. Those matches are usually 50/50, and have a luck factor. What Guardiola does consistently is absolutely steamroll inferior teams, which Italian football fans are not accustomed to. Italian teams will beat a RM, but then lose against a Dynamo Kyiv.

Guardiola, I have no doubt he would still perform very well in the league, but in international competition, he would provide more CONSISTENCY in reaching later rounds.
But why would you want Pep when youre allready steamrolling the italian league? If Pep like Ancelotti could give you a great boost in CL i would agree, but i dont see him doing better there than Allegri.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
But why would you want Pep when youre allready steamrolling the italian league? If Pep like Ancelotti could give you a great boost in CL i would agree, but i dont see him doing better there than Allegri.
To work with his favorite player in the whole wide world, Leo.

- - - Updated - - -

Bonucci

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
There's only one benefit: @Fred would have to support Juventus.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Almoste everyone here, with the exception of some, were well aware that the fat prick was behind all of this charade.

And Pogba should be equally blamed because in the end he is his client and Raiola should satisfy him as one.

The fact that Pogba let Raiola brainwash him, is enought for him to deserve his nightmare.

I cant wait to see who will raiola blame at the end of the season, and where else pogba will be "needed".

Right now, things are looking pretty grim for Mhiktarryan (whatever his name is spelled)..... and Pogba is following.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Almoste everyone here, with the exception of some, were well aware that the fat prick was behind all of this charade.

And Pogba should be equally blamed because in the end he is his client and Raiola should satisfy him as one.

The fact that Pogba let Raiola brainwash him, is enought for him to deserve his nightmare.

I cant wait to see who will raiola blame at the end of the season, and where else pogba will be "needed".

Right now, things are looking pretty grim for Mhiktarryan (whatever his name is spelled)..... and Pogba is following.
I remember a lot of United fans were hailing Raiola as their savior. Wonder how they will view him once the season is done.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
This year was the real push for the champions league. The management should have never allowed Pogba to leave without a proper replacement.

That fucking Bayern game really screwed us over. And I am afraid that if this year we have a poor run in the CL then dybala might be gone as well.

From a business point of view selling the ungrateful negro was excellent but as a football club it was a disastrous move.

abrakadaver07

Jul 8, 2008
This year was the real push for the champions league. The management should have never allowed Pogba to leave without a proper replacement.

That fucking Bayern game really screwed us over. And I am afraid that if this year we have a poor run in the CL then dybala might be gone as well.
[video=gfycat;SnoopyWindingGeese]https://gfycat.com/SnoopyWindingGeese[/video]

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

From a business point of view selling the ungrateful negro was excellent but as a football club it was a disastrous move.
::lol3::

I LOVE THIS FORUM

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Pogba knows fully well what Raiola is doing. Bitch nigga wanted to go to the money league. They picked the team who was willing to spend the most, where he can now further build his brand.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

He pushed hard to leave last year, he was not gonna sign a renewal and 1 badly timed injury away from ruining his sale value.

Also, dont ever act like Dybala has a similar rotten personality then this Money Dab Ho bitch nigga

- - - Updated - - -

::lol3::

I LOVE THIS FORUM PART 2
bitch nigga
A man who, instead of behaving in a manly way, such as standing up for his actions or staying out of other people's buisness, behaves the way a woman, or bitch would, participating in gossip and talking behind other people's backs, with the ultimate goal of causing drama, like a woman (bitch) would.
Source : http://nl.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bitch%20nigga

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 135)