Paul Pogba (228 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
You nerds still talking about this dude?

Liek who the fuck cares about Pogba? Seriously? Until the day we face him or resign him, he should just be a note.

The knee-jerking and/or schadenfreude is just pathetic.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
You nerds still talking about this dude?

Liek who the fuck cares about Pogba? Seriously? Until the day we face him or resign him, he should just be a note.

The knee-jerking and/or schadenfreude is just pathetic.
I stand with Maddy on this. Stop being pathetic clowns by giving a fuck. He left and that's that. Whatever happens from now on has nothing to do with Juventus.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
50 goals, 19 assists in 51 games last season, but hes in decay. sure thing bro
In the french competition, where his team is ridiculously overpowering the weak competition, By winning it with 31 points clear.

Zlatan went from absolute worldclass, to topclass. It was clear in europe, 5goals in 10 games, and it was clear at the euro's were he wasent the one man army despite beeing in a very weak group aside from italy.

This isnt 13/14 zlatan anymore, who was king of the CF's. And this is me saying this, a big fan of Zlatan ever since he came here. Always have had a soft spot. But he's in decay.

In comparison, Higuain is in his absolute prime,and is the most clinical forward in the game currently, and the best suited to juventus.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure. But Zlatan is also scoring right now. 4 goals in 4 games in the league. I can't even begin to understand why someone would deny that Zlatan is quality.
Zlatan is still top quality at 35. Which is saying alot tbh.

But he isnt that absolute worldclass n°1 CF he was in 13/14.

- - - Updated - - -

As a powerlifter i can tell you that is completely normal. Pure strenght peaks at 35-38

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
In the french competition, where his team is ridiculously overpowering the weak competition, By winning it with 31 points clear.

Zlatan went from absolute worldclass, to topclass. It was clear in europe, 5goals in 10 games, and it was clear at the euro's were he wasent the one man army despite beeing in a very weak group aside from italy.

This isnt 13/14 zlatan anymore, who was king of the CF's. And this is me saying this, a big fan of Zlatan ever since he came here. Always have had a soft spot. But he's in decay.

In comparison, Higuain is in his absolute prime,and is the most clinical forward in the game currently, and the best suited to juventus.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

As a powerlifter i can tell you that is completely normal. Pure strenght peaks at 35-38
Is Higuain really better than Suarez tho? I certainly don't think so

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He is more clinical then Suarez, or anyone else. Key point is Higuain is the most clinical with any kind of ball. Headers, volleys, trough balls, any kind of cross or pass really.

At juventus, we are set up to be able to deliver any kind of pass. And we got Dybala, so the CF needs to be capable of receiving high passes in the buildup, aswell into his feet, but mostly finish any type of chance.
Suarez is better in most technical aspects. But he is not quite as clinical, he has no physical presence and is useless when its not a ground pass.

Higuain is a perfect for for Juventus. THE best CF we could have gotten, hence why Marotta is allready saying its his best purchase ever.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

the league they overpowered by 31 points BECAUSE of Zlatan, yes that one. you coul argue if the numbers were similar and then bring up the toughness of the league, but 50-19 vs 38-4 is just too much of a difference. and Higuain is great at creating chances for others for a CF, just look at his season before this one (29 goals 12 assists in all comps), but this just shows how much of his build up game he had to sacrifice to score those 38 goals. Zlatan? he can do both easily

- - - Updated - - -

ofcourse not

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
I wouldn't put Higuain above Suarez, other than goals Suarez does have the ability and vision to create chances for the rest of the team. The finishing and shot accuracy of Higuain might be better, but I just Suarez is a more complete player despite being proper 9.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
what do you think about Lewa vs Higgy though?
Im a little biased, but i rate Lewandowski higher than Higuain, he is the more complete striker and doesent choke the same way Higuain tends to do in Big games. lewandowski also goes insane sometimes, he once scored 4 goals against Real Marid in a SF final clash, and got Dortmund to the final himself thanks to that.

Then the Famous 5 goals in 9 minutes against Wolfsburg, which is a record i doubt that ever Will be surpassed.

That said Higuain is a great striker, but in a race between him, Lewandowski and Suarez he's the Weakest. Still a striker any team in the World could use though.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
what do you think about Lewa vs Higgy though?
Same level.

For me it goes:

Level 1: Suarez-Ibra

Level 2: Higuain-Lewa-Benzema

Level 3: Aguero-Cavani-Etc. Players who were in the level above but have dropped for various reasons lately. Injury, played out of position, form, etc. also, young stars like Aubameyang, Lacazette, etc could go
In that level too. Haven't quite shown enough over multiple seasons to be up there.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
This is just insane.

Only striker i rate higher than Lewandowski is Suarez, but its little difference when it comes to the best strikers. Theyre all fantastic to have in youre team.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Im a little biased, but i rate Lewandowski higher than Higuain, he is the more complete striker and doesent choke the same way Higuain tends to do in Big games. lewandowski also goes insane sometimes, he once scored 4 goals against Real Marid in a SF final clash, and got Dortmund to the final himself thanks to that.

Then the Famous 5 goals in 9 minutes against Wolfsburg, which is a record i doubt that ever Will be surpassed.

That said Higuain is a great striker, but in a race between him, Lewandowski and Suarez he's the Weakest. Still a striker any team in the World could use though.
agree. Lewa is just behind Ibra and Suarez for me and ahead of our Gerardo

- - - Updated - - -

Same level.

For me it goes:

Level 1: Suarez-Ibra

Level 2: Higuain-Lewa-Benzema

Level 3: Aguero-Cavani-Etc. Players who were in the level above but have dropped for various reasons lately. Injury, played out of position, form, etc. also, young stars like Aubameyang, Lacazette, etc could go
In that level too. Haven't quite shown enough over multiple seasons to be up there.
i think similar but im still not confident enough in Higgy to put him on that level 2 with Lewa and Benz. hopefully he can convince me this season in the CL :xfinger:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 207)