Paul Pogba (74 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He is much better CL striker, it's Higuain that has more to prove on the top top level for these strikers (which is CL, Benzema prowess there is completely underrated while Gonzalos is shit) , even if he is more natural goal getter then Karim who is more all around skilfull forward.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Never been that impressed by Benzema. Great at assisting and being a point man for more talented players, but Gonzalo (of the pet 2-3 years) is much more of a guarantee in terms of being a pure goal scorer. Benzema is obviously more technical and flashy than Gonzalo, so around here that wins him the flair and fancy award.

May 23, 2013
Suarez is by far the greatest striker of this generation, I havent seen a striker lead a team and make the players around him look better like he did at Liverpool and even Barca right now. The closest thing iv seen to this is Higuain at Napoli and maybe Falcao at Atleti. Zlatan is not capable of this, or atleast has not shown it as most of the teams he's been at have been by far the best in their leagues. If Higgy can LEAD us to CL glory then he will be comfortably the 2nd best of the generation imo. After that who knows.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Never been that impressed by Benzema. Great at assisting and being a point man for more talented players, but Gonzalo (of the pet 2-3 years) is much more of a guarantee in terms of being a pure goal scorer. Benzema is obviously more technical and flashy than Gonzalo, so around here that wins him the flair and fancy award.
I disagree. Higuain is very underrated for his overall teamwork and how he helps for the flow of the play upfront. He is technically much more gifted than Benzema and he has all the qualities to be a playmaker with his passing and creativity.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Benzema is a joke compared to Higuain, he might score more in CL (so far) but overall he's not even close to the player Higuain is.

Don't know why people are underrating Higuain so much, he's improved immensely in the past few seasons and he's possibly the most clinical player around now. I'd put Higuain, Suarez, Lewa and Ibra on about the same level.
Agreed. But i would put Suarez a bit above all those strikers mentioned above. Higuaín, Lewandowski are about the same level. There isn't that much of a difference to the point that it comes down to a matter of preference.

Benzema is also most definitely not a better no.9 than Higuaín.

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
He's a world class player, he proved that time and time again with us.

But when you dance, showboat and all that other stuff you better walk the walk. He didn't against Man City and that's how quickly the media turns on a player.

I think this is the first time Pogba is under real pressure, im convinced he'll bounce back stronger.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He's a world class player, he proved that time and time again with us.

But when you dance, showboat and all that other stuff you better walk the walk. He didn't against Man City and that's how quickly the media turns on a player.

I think this is the first time Pogba is under real pressure, im convinced he'll bounce back stronger.
Juventus having the worst start in history while he was wearing the #10 and doing dogshit bad, was some pressure aswell

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
Juventus having the worst start in history while he was wearing the #10 and doing dog$#@! bad, was some pressure aswell
You're right, but back then he had an "excuse" with us having so many injuries and him having to carry the midfield load with Sturaro and Padoin.

This is real pressure, cause now he's the most expensive player in football history and there is no excuse to look for. Playing under Mourinho with Zlatan against a Guardiola side also brings a lot more media attention to his poor performance.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
You're right, but back then he had an "excuse" with us having so many injuries and him having to carry the midfield load with Sturaro and Padoin.

This is real pressure, cause now he's the most expensive player in football history and there is no excuse to look for. Playing under Mourinho with Zlatan against a Guardiola side also brings a lot more media attention to his poor performance.
There it is again :lol::lol2: @Bianconero_Aus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 57)