Paul Pogba (123 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He has been scoring prolific striker numbers from winger position but apparently that's irrelevant and shit.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
He has been scoring prolific striker numbers from winger position but apparently that's irrelevant and shit.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
He can't buy a goal but he scored like 60 on 90 matches.
I bet the real problem is he's frustrated Cavani won't have a boob job. He's got the long hair, he's got a penis, he'd be perfect for B81.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
How is he world class? Notching up 20-something goals in French League and some CL goals here or there? Sounds like Pauleta.

Even for Uruguay he's no star.
Look what he did at Napoli. And to a lesser extent Palermo. He pretty much tore Italian league apart.

20-something goals for a striker who even plays wide on the pitch is a lot. And not just that but he contributes so much to the team it's incredible. That force is rare upfront. Kinda like Drogba.

A club like PSG who can afford pretty much anyone having him tells quite a lot imo. There are no players like him nowadays.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Look what he did at Napoli. And to a lesser extent Palermo. He pretty much tore Italian league apart.

20-something goals for a striker who even plays wide on the pitch is a lot. And not just that but he contributes so much to the team it's incredible. That force is rare upfront. Kinda like Drogba.

A club like PSG who can afford pretty much anyone having him tells quite a lot imo. There are no players like him nowadays.
That was 4 seasons ago though :D

As for him playing wide... if he was that good then the coach would use him in his best position. At least that's what you used to say about Marchisio when he played LM with Melo and Aquilani at CM.

I mean, he has the attributes to be world class - physically and technically - but you just don't see him dominating like he should.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
That was 4 seasons ago though :D

As for him playing wide... if he was that good then the coach would use him in his best position. At least that's what you used to say about Marchisio when he played LM with Melo and Aquilani at CM.

I mean, he has the attributes to be world class - physically and technically - but you just don't see him dominating like he should.
Oh, don't get me wrong. If somebody asked me if I want to see Cavani at Juve but he has to play wide... I'd fucking walk to Paris to carry him to Italy. :D I don't think he's bad at that place but I was saying why he wasn't scoring as much. But he's still their key player pretty much. And ffs it's not 20 goals, look at his number during his whole stay in France :p

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Oh, don't get me wrong. If somebody asked me if I want to see Cavani at Juve but he has to play wide... I'd fucking walk to Paris to carry him to Italy. :D I don't think he's bad at that place but I was saying why he wasn't scoring as much. But he's still their key player pretty much. And ffs it's not 20 goals, look at his number during his whole stay in France :p
Granted, I've only seen Cavani lately in CL and for Uruguay and he's been okay in general. A lot of running, a lot of effort but also a lot of frustration and missing final touch.

Is that how everyone else feels maybe? That if he's tearing it up, it's against smaller teams (eg Arsenal)?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
You're right, but back then he had an "excuse" with us having so many injuries and him having to carry the midfield load with Sturaro and Padoin.

This is real pressure, cause now he's the most expensive player in football history and there is no excuse to look for. Playing under Mourinho with Zlatan against a Guardiola side also brings a lot more media attention to his poor performance.
exactly.

And he is in the epl.. a a league way much more viewed than serie a----and in one of that league's top games.

like u said, add his price tag and the guy is in real troubles...also the coach playing him not to his strentghts is another issue.

stupid pogba got himslef in a mess

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
It will be fun to watxh when Pogba realises that its not all fun and games when the chickens come home ro roost. Although i really think thatvPogba can do great in Manchester. The only problem i see atm is Mourinho and how he uses players out of position and doesnt give them much freedom.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
It will be fun to watxh when Pogba realises that its not all fun and games when the chickens come home ro roost. Although i really think thatvPogba can do great in Manchester. The only problem i see atm is Mourinho and how he uses players out of position and doesnt give them much freedom.
Pogba said that Mourinho will make him better but now he is a part of park the man utd bus .

- - - Updated - - - @king Ale

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Cavani and Mandzukic miss so many sitters in good part due to their non stop running. When they get to that moment where they have to finish their legs are probably too heavy. I think it's a common characteristic for these type of strikers.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Cavani and Mandzukic miss so many sitters in good part due to their non stop running. When they get to that moment where they have to finish their legs are probably too heavy. I think it's a common characteristic for these type of strikers.
Cavani in his Napoli days would have buried 3 of the 4 chances he had

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)