Paul Pogba (52 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
You're right. I dont have to, but I like it and I want to keep on sucking his extra large schlong.

Joking aside, dude, Iniesta's offensive output is nowhere near Pogba's in the last several seasons.
:D
Yeah Barca would have been better off with Pogba in there for the past several seasons. His big game personality would have shone through.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
You're right. I dont have to, but I like it and I want to keep on sucking his extra large schlong.

Joking aside, dude, Iniesta's offensive output is nowhere near Pogba's in the last several seasons.
But Pogba's offensive output is nowhere near Iniesta's when he was in his prime.
Still subjective due to differents systemes, different teammates.... But Iniesta in his prime was arguably top 3 players in the world.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Not talking about form, I'm talking about quality, he is a great friggin player.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
paul scholes:
There needs to be a real step up in quality in England. Other than Sergio Agüero, Kevin De Bruyne and David Silva, we don’t have the best players. All the best players are in other countries
why he didn't mention pogba name!

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
But Pogba's offensive output is nowhere near Iniesta's when he was in his prime.
Still subjective due to differents systemes, different teammates.... But Iniesta in his prime was arguably top 3 players in the world.
good thing we saw both in their primes so we can compare :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

paul scholes:

why he didn't mention pogba name!
why he didnt mention Zlatan is what interests me more

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Doubt Pogba will reach Iniesta's peak. The spaniard was the best mid i've seen since Zidane.

Yet another ridiculous statement, how is Zlatan better than Suarez, Lewandovski ?
thats only your opinion then, and comparing 23 yo Pogba to prime Iniesta was unfair to begin with

how is a player that scored 50 goals, 19 assists in 51 games last season not better than the player that scored 42 goals, 7 assists in same number of games (and more minutes played) you ask? ill give you Suarez though, when looking at last season only he was better than Ibra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 37)