Paul Pogba (114 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sportsczy

Jan 11, 2012
You can't double count expenses. Juve, like all clubs, counts players' wages the year they occur and match them with the revenue the players generate. So whatever the net is, it can't have anything to do with the player's wage in terms of financial reporting.

- - - Updated - - -

At FM, the buying club pays the wages of the agent.
Seems strange that we would have to do this, unless it indeed was an agreement made in the past.
That's inaccurate imo. Selling club always pays the agent fee. It's like real estate... the real estate agent fees are paid by the party selling the property. The selling property owner factors it into the selling price, so it's never a big deal.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
That's inaccurate imo. Selling club always pays the agent fee. It's like real estate... the real estate agent fees are paid by the party selling the property. The selling property owner factors it into the selling price, so it's never a big deal.
That's a different thing. If you sell a house you are a client of real estate agent.

In case of football transfers clubs are no clients of football agents. Players are the clients.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Give the man a break! Check his Instagram, its clear this wasnt easy for him! Dont blame him, blame serie a for being such a $#@!ty league with only us on a good level!

What more could he do here? Win chl? Dificult! He had no more do accomplish here.

Respect for him! Allways behaved Well! And im sure this cirkus is Adidas and not him!
Just wanted to apologize for my blow up the other day, we disagree on everything but in no way should i have exploded like that

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
You can be right, then that big fat cunt costed us dear and we should never deal with him anymore.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Okay, now that the transfer has happened I can say I don't get why he's worth 110m.
Me neither. He's talented and all, but you have to compare this to buying a 23 year old Cristiano Ronaldo. I think if we'd be given the choice we'd all pick Ronaldo.

sportsczy

Jan 11, 2012
That's a different thing. If you sell a house you are a client of real estate agent.

In case of football transfers clubs are no clients of football agents. Players are the clients.
Typically, you have two agents. One representing the buyer and one the seller. The property owner pays the agent fees and the two agents split it. Regardless, the entire amount is paid by the property owner. Only difference here is that Juve aren't represented by an agent so the fee they pay isn't split between their agent and the player's.

If it was a real estate deal and the property owner wasn't represented by an agent, he/she would negotiate with the buyer's agent to reduce the fee since that agent didn't have to share it. So if the typical two-agent deal involved a 6% fee, you'd cut it to 3%.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Typically, you have two agents. One representing the buyer and one the seller. The property owner pays the agent fees and the two agents split it. Regardless, the entire amount is paid by the property owner. Only difference here is that Juve aren't represented by an agent so the fee they pay isn't split between their agent and the player's.
It would be similar if Juventus hired an agent to get the transfer done because they wanted to sell. That's not what's happening during football transfers. Football agents work for players not for clubs. Their job is to negotiate the best possible contracts for the players. Their job is not to arrange the transfers. I'm sure both Juventus and MU had people that dealt with the process of selling and they got their share of money but that people were not football agents. They were similar to real estate agents.

Raiola is not.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005

If it was a real estate deal and the property owner wasn't represented by an agent, he/she would negotiate with the buyer's agent to reduce the fee since that agent didn't have to share it. So if the typical two-agent deal involved a 6% fee, you'd cut it to 3%.
And...this is not a real estate business.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
He is right. This thread got me an infraction because I couldn't take the stupidity anymore and blew up on a poster. They just want to believe what they want and how they want to see it, so I'm gonna try and ignore the trolls and just talk to the real people
That's rich coming from a guy who was in total denial of all the facts pointing to Pogba's departure, and stubbornly kept repeating like a broken record, "he's staying, he's staying." Like he knows something that no one else does.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
That's rich coming from a guy who was in total denial of all the facts pointing to Pogba's departure, and stubbornly kept repeating like a broken record, "he's staying, he's staying." Like he knows something that no one else does.
I wasn't the only one who believed he was staying. Some on here with connections kept saying he was staying. So it reinforced my belief. He even just apologized for the misinformation but in the end when the facts are out, we accept them. Unlike most here with the finances of this deal. The numbers are what they are yet people seem to interpret them how they want

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
I didn't catch him say this but this was posted from a Man U account:

Pogba: "I spoke to a lot of players at Madrid - Varane, Morata & they all told me Jose is the coach for me. He will make me improve a lot."
Is Allegri not regarded as a top coach? Morata was probably not the right man to ask for a comparison

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 74)