Paul Pogba (92 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I don't know, until the financial details are out, I guess we will never know.
Don't know what hurts more, 25Meuro to Raiola or to Italian government, both are corrupt as hell.
I'm not saying we paid Raiola or not. Just saying that if we did it's not because of how real estate agents operate :p.

The Raiola money must have been included into the contract of Pogba when he signed for us (% of next sale probably), so technically it should be us who gets to pay it. But of course we could have and should have wanted more money from MU to cover that. If MU only paid us 105m that would mean that Raiola's cash should be there.

Unless of course they dealt with it differently. Like Raiola could have legally declined to get the cash and then the same cash could have been included into Pogba's contract as a signing bonus for his agent.

We might never know.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
I wasn't the only one who believed he was staying. Some on here with connections kept saying he was staying. So it reinforced my belief. He even just apologized for the misinformation but in the end when the facts are out, we accept them. Unlike most here with the finances of this deal. The numbers are what they are yet people seem to interpret them how they want
About Pogba, one could say it might've swung either way (he might've stayed, or gone) but you just dead-on denied any shred of fact in all that saga. There's a reason they say, "There's no smoke without a fire." after all.
But let's forget it, it's all in the past now.

About the finances, not everyone is a financial experd. Give them the benefit of the doubt.
I say, explain it a couple of times and then if it still didn't sink in, move on.

And that burst of anger of yours the other day, was not Jesus-like at all. :D

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
If we indeed paid raiola how did 20% of 105 become 25 mil? something is not adding up
Yeah it doesn't make sense. 25m only makes sense if the transfer fee was around 130m. Which would then leave us with exactly 105m.

I'm starting to believe that it was indeed how this was done. 130m - 25m for Raiola. That 25m might have been dealt with outside of the transfer though so it will never show up in any reports.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
About Pogba, one could say it might've swung either way (he might've stayed, or gone) but you just dead-on denied any shred of fact in all that saga. There's a reason they say, "There's no smoke without a fire." after all.
But let's forget it, it's all in the past now.

About the finances, not everyone is a financial experd. Give them the benefit of the doubt.
I say, explain it a couple of times and then if it still didn't sink in, move on.

And that burst of anger of yours the other day, was not Jesus-like at all. :D
Oh yeah I know. Thank God I'm not Jesus lol you all wouldn't have been saved with my temperament ahahahah that's why I just try my hardest. I'm only human sometimes I fail

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I've read conflicting reports that he gets 30%.

30% of the 105 becomes 73.5m

Another 1.1m from the contributo di solidarietà? Boh
Lol what no way we paid that fat fuck 30%

- - - Updated - - -

They just talked about how both clubs got what they wanted and what type of player to expect at United and what Mourinho is going to do with him as he may not be able to get the best out of him.

It's definitely worth a listen if you have some time to spare.
Thanks, unless it's telling me facts in not aware of I'm cool, I've watched enough pogba to have my own opinion of him

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Again, isn't he a jew? What's so confusing then?
First of all, I'm not jewish. Second, the fact that you think that anyone who hates terrorists and islamofascists is a jew just shows how brainwashed your tiny brain is. Third, even though I'm not jewish, this antisemitic remark deserves a ban.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Yeah it doesn't make sense. 25m only makes sense if the transfer fee was around 130m. Which would then leave us with exactly 105m.

I'm starting to believe that it was indeed how this was done. 130m - 25m for Raiola. That 25m might have been dealt with outside of the transfer though so it will never show up in any reports.
media knows jack shit.
juventus get 105+5. United paid Raiola's fee
Those 74,6m plus we made is after taxes (105-30% taxes)
everything else is fake.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 75)