Paul Pogba (82 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Exactly, else, why did this bullsh!t dragged on for so long?
Guys do you really think Agnelli/Elkann would let Pogba go while getting just 50m!?!?
like we'd give Raiola over 20m in fee and the taxes.

- - - Updated - - -

and don't you feel it fishy that Ibra-Miky and Pogba moved to United?
Most likely Raiola's fee in Pogba deal was paid by United with getting almost all his players there.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Guys do you really think Agnelli/Elkann would let Pogba go while getting just 50m!?!?
like we'd give Raiola over 20m in fee and the taxes.

- - - Updated - - -

and don't you feel it fishy that Ibra-Miky and Pogba moved to United?
Most likely Raiola's fee in Pogba deal was paid by United with getting almost all his players there.
Still, it would be nice to see an official statement about the commission. If United paid it on top of the 105+5, then I think the transfer should be quoted as 130m+5 in bonuses.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
What a horrible transfer saga even after he is gone we still have this shite over how much was paid. When we find out the official numbers close this thread until September give us all a break.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
The press release says we made in the end 72.6m €? We paid Mino too?

OK guys, can we get serious for a moment here. i got a new message from my fratello in Turin, and im happy to say he bring us good news (for now). according to him, there is a clause in Pogbas contract that makes his former club earn 15% of his future sale. in this case, its United both as the former club and as the buying club, so no matter how much they pay to us, we need to give 15% back. and this is where the negotiations stalled. United (for now) isnt willing to go over 130M. thats a huge offer yes, but it will see them return 19.5M of that, so we would get less than 110M. we want atleast 120M going to us however, so United will have to offer over 140M for Paul, 142M in total to be precise. this way we will earn 120.7M and United will get 21.3M back. we also want to include bonuses in the deal, such as an extra 10M if Pogba wins the balon dor in the next 5 years and 5M if United wins the UCL in the next 3 years. United has no problem with the bonuses apparently, but they arent willing to go over 130M at the moment. they also have to pay provision to Raiola of 25M (5M per year during the next 5 years) so overall, even for them its too expensive at the moment.

on the other hand, we might be getting a United player, regardless of how the Pogba saga ends. you guys remember how i was telling you in the "Behind the curtains thread", how my fratello told me that Woodward was in Turin sometime in April? well, now we know which players were discussed back then. its Mata, Darmian and Depay. United offered Mata to us back then and they even tried to include him into the Pogba deal now, but the answer from Marotta (Allegri) is still the same as in April - "hes too lazy for Juve". Depay seems like a real possibility at the moment, Mourinho doesent count on him and Paratici really likes the player. United is willing to offer him on a discount, 15M price to us if we sell Pogba, otherwise we will have to pay the full price of 25M. as for Darmian, the answer from United is no. Mourinho counts on him and told Woodward to not sell him.

My fratello told me about Pjanic being a done deal 10 days before it happened, and he even told me about Vidal and Coman going to Bayern last summer, Padoin to Cagliari this summer, and deals like Pereyra to Napoli, Hernanes to Benfica and Benatia to us, which are all close to finalization

What's the latest? I hope @zizinho's post doesn't answer Mark's question...:shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)