Paul Pogba (120 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
Blocking transfers is one thing, but Del Piero and Trez were not really pushing to leave Juventus, were they? They both had Juve in their hearts. I do remember an incident with Trezeguet, after we got relegated (Blanc/Gigli era), but it was quickly solved.

Pogba and Raiola have been pushing very hard for a move. It's just different. And we really need to cash in on a player when a world record sum comes flying in, because in no way will such a player sign a new deal down the line if he becomes disgruntled.
Do you doubt that same offer would have been there next summer? If not more?

zann

SG Juventino!
May 30, 2004
like someone mentioned earlier. it'll be cool of we win the champions league and take away England's 4th spot. and Man Utd finishes 4th next season. LOLLLL

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Blocking transfers is one thing, but Del Piero and Trez were not really pushing to leave Juventus, were they? They both had Juve in their hearts. I do remember an incident with Trezeguet, after we got relegated (Blanc/Gigli era), but it was quickly solved.

Pogba and Raiola have been pushing very hard for a move. It's just different. And we really need to cash in on a player when a world record sum comes flying in, because in no way will such a player sign a new deal down the line if he becomes disgruntled.
This trend has started last season and I don't see it stopping any time soon. We have lots of talents on our hands and if we don't do something about it we will see them handing in transfer requests one after the other, Dybala and Alex Sandro come to mind first. The fact that Marotta repeats it throughout the season makes it even easier for the players to use it: " We will not sell our best players unless they ask to" It's like telling the players and their agents to go looking for offers,

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Well this is sad. I was the few who still believed but same time it was primarily holding by a straw as even the most ardent of believers knew deep down this was done. I'm pissed with pogba and the way he left is disrespectful so fuck him. Hope he flops. Even Vidal had more class.
This is exactly how I felt/feel. I even agree with the Vidal part.

I've got more love for the alcoholic indio now :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

like someone mentioned earlier. it'll be cool of we win the champions league and take away England's 4th spot. and Man Utd finishes 4th next season. LOLLLL
:rofl: pleeeaseeee let it happen.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
This move just shows that Pogba is very insecure about his abilities. If he thought he would be as skillful and good as you fanboys think, he would be playing one more year for Juve enjoying a shot at the champions league and move to a well paying in club that plays champions league in the future. Obviously he thinks this is a once in a lifetime chance to get such a big pay cheque which indicates himself thinking that he will not be worth the same money in the future after the world found out that porch monkey with funny wanna be gangsta walk is not progressing in skill and value as pundits forecasted.

Well done Paul, you fooled everyone and now you got your once in a lifetime cheque and nobody will ever spent such an amount on you again.

Remember even anelka and torres were once hot properties until one very found out that they are scrubs

Gesendet von meinem SM-N910F mit Tapatalk

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
This move just shows that Pogba is very insecure about his abilities. If he thought he would be as skillful and good as you fanboys think, he would be playing one more year for Juve enjoying a shot at the champions league and move to a well paying in club that plays champions league in the future. Obviously he thinks this is a once in a lifetime chance to get such a big pay cheque which indicates himself thinking that he will not be worth the same money in the future after the world found out that porch monkey with funny wanna be gangsta walk is not progressing in skill and value as pundits forecasted.

Well done Paul, you fooled everyone and now you got your once in a lifetime cheque and nobody will ever spent such an amount on you again

Gesendet von meinem SM-N910F mit Tapatalk
You'd be riding his dick hadn't he left.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Do you doubt that same offer would have been there next summer? If not more?
Around the same, or perhaps even less, due to the fact that he would have 1 year less on his contract. It's the contract you are buying, when you buy a player (playing rights). And how many years that are left on the contract, will affect the end sum.

Juve greens the sale now, because the player (and Raiola) really, really, and I stress, really, wanted the deal done this summer. That much has been clear all along. He wants the Manchester cash and he wants to be part of Mourinho's project immediately. This being the case, Juve sold now while the deal was on the table and the player was injury-free and fit to go. Next year, who knows, he might have been sitting in the infirmary mending a severe injury. There's alot to factor in.

What matters is that he wanted out, and would never have signed a new deal here. In such a scenario, you have to at least listen to offers, and when someone comes in with a transfer record, you'd be quite foolish not to take it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)