Paul Pogba (152 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
I really do not have a problem us Selling him! Trust me we are stronger than last year! As a team unit we are better off, he holds up play way to much! No doubt he is talented as fuck!

Only problem is our brand taking a hit, specially since it was man utd and not Real Madrid! And now serie A has even less appeal! We really need those Milano clubs to step up there game!

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
You guys are acting as if Paul Pogba has had any class in him during his time in Turin and now he surprised you showing his true colors. He has always been a primadonna and more of a marketing tool than a football player. During this summer he displayed in full his true value. On top of that he is 23 years old spoiled brat earning shitload of money - you should not trust anything coming from his mouth or expect commitment from such guy.
I wish him all the best in his new adventure but I honestly don't think he will become one of the all time great players while playing in England.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
You know, I usually complain a lot about our management but this time around I have not but expressed how I don't see eye to eye with them on the policy of listening to what the player wants. I don't agree with your post as it is mostly excuses to allow an excuse for selling a certain player. We simply should change this policy and our players have to respect the legal contract they have signed on. I am not saying anything about selling club or not, it's not of my concern, I simply want us to make the players respect the contracts they have signed.
Exactly and the whole silence around this has been frustrating. FFS if his going just say it.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I can see him have a personality clash with mourinho especially if he's given the France roll in mou's 4231. It'd be hilarious.
Do you really think his role has not been discussed and he accepted terms knowing he will be played like he plays with the NT? I am sure he has spoken with Mourinho over a 100 times during this saga.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly and the whole silence around this has been frustrating. FFS if his going just say it.
I don't understand what the club has gained in all this silence, Pogba has won popularity that will follow him to his new club. The more I look at this transfer the more I see the losses we suffered.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Do you really think his role has not been discussed and he accepted terms knowing he will be played like he plays with the NT? I am sure he has spoken with Mourinho over a 100 times during this saga.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't understand what the club has gained in all this silence, Pogba has won popularity that will follow him to his new club. The more I look at this transfer the more I see the losses we suffered.
How have we suffered

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 143)