Paul Pogba (156 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
You know, I usually complain a lot about our management but this time around I have not but expressed how I don't see eye to eye with them on the policy of listening to what the player wants. I don't agree with your post as it is mostly excuses to allow an excuse for selling a certain player. We simply should change this policy and our players have to respect the legal contract they have signed on. I am not saying anything about selling club or not, it's not of my concern, I simply want us to make the players respect the contracts they have signed.
Personally, I don't believe in keeping unhappy players.

What matters to me is that Juventus are constantly working on increasing it's status, revenues etc. so that players won't hand in such requests.

And if you look at our club, it doesn't happen very often that players hand in such requests. We are in quite a comfortable position already, when it comes to attracting and keeping world class players.

However, there's still work to do. Definitely agree with that. But we're doing it!

Even if we were to reach an "ideal state", though, as far as status and revenues are concerned, sales will still happen (via the player pushing for a move). Kroos leaving Bayern, Cristiano leaving Man Utd etc.

The way I see it we just have to keep growing, and the contracts will be "respected" through this fact alone. I really don't want to have players around that don't really wanna be here. Because one has to remember that an unhappy player will never sign a new contract, and then you just risk losing him on a free bosman. The club has to take this fact into account as well.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You guys are acting as if Paul Pogba has had any class in him during his time in Turin and now he surprised you showing his true colors. He has always been a primadonna and more of a marketing tool than a football player. During this summer he displayed in full his true value. On top of that he is 23 years old spoiled brat earning shitload of money - you should not trust anything coming from his mouth or expect commitment from such guy.
I wish him all the best in his new adventure but I honestly don't think he will become one of the all time great players while playing in England.
No need to be this bitter. Pogba leaves us for a worse team, won't win shit and won't even play CL. Meanwhile we'll win Serie A again and are CL favorites. Who the fuck cares about Pogs?

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
I understand your point. I suppose I was just trying to say that if Paul left respectfully without marketing the $#@! out of his move, doing ads that basically and making posts about how all the talk about him moving was bull$#@!... If he had not behaved in such fashion, I would wish him all the best.

Frankly, now, I hope he becomes the first 110M flop.
:tup:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

What matters to me is that Juventus are constantly working on increasing it's status, revenues etc. so that players won't hand in such requests.

And if you look at our club, it doesn't happen very often that players hand in such requests. We are in quite a comfortable position already, when it comes to attracting and keeping world class players.

However, there's still work to do. Definitely agree with that. But we're doing it!

Even if we were to reach an "ideal state", though, as far as status and revenues are concerned, sales will still happen (via the player pushing for a move). Kroos leaving Bayern, Cristiano leaving Man Utd etc.

The way I see it we just have to keep growing, and the contracts will be "respected" through this fact alone. I really don't want to have players around that don't really wanna be here. Because one has to remember that an unhappy player will never sign a new contract, and then you just risk losing him on a free bosman. The club has to take this fact into account as well.
:agree:

Another fantastic post Jem. Keep on keepin' on!

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Why do people here act like this when someone leaves? Like when Vidal leaves some of you didn't take it lightly. Players come and go, and if they did well for the club and leaves for a good price why degenerate them. We always knew when Pogba came with Raiola, the agent going to push for more money. He was close to leaving last year, he left this year, most like Juve also thought hey , we might miss the boat if we don't take this offer. We might not be sure we will get the same offer next year, and we got a player who will definitely leave in another season or 2 max. This are all calculated moves. We got a player, he played well for us in 4 seasons, in fact his marketing ability has increase Juventus brand around the world. I am going to miss more on the commercial side, and he is a great player no matter what people say.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
No need to be this bitter. Pogba leaves us for a worse team, won't win $#@! and won't even play CL. Meanwhile we'll win Serie A again and are CL favorites. Who the $#@! cares about Pogs?
You are mistaken if you think I am bitter. He was my favorite on the pitch but his behavior outside of it is not my thing. I am more exited about our new arrivals than sorry about departure of a mercenary. I would have been more disappointed if Morata behaved in such way or eventually Dybala as they show more maturity and humility than Pogba will ever have.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
A selling club is a club which has, as one of it's main policies, to develop and sell players on to bigger clubs.

Just because it happens on occasion, for various reasons (moneyhungry player + world record fee in the case of Pogba, Vidal wanting Bayern + Juve fed up with Vidal's off the field problems in the other case), doesn't make us that kind of club. Our ambition is to dominate in Italy and challenge for the Champions League.

If you believe that Juve's project is only to feed the filthy rich clubs, then I just don't know what to say.
Ok. I see your perspective and I am not saying I agree completely . but I have some counter. Bear with me here:

A selling club is a club which has, as one of it's main policies, to develop and sell players on to bigger clubs.

Just because it happens on occasion, for various reasons (moneyhungry player + world record fee in the case of Pogba, Vidal wanting Bayern + Juve fed up with Vidal's off the field problems in the other case), doesn't make us that kind of club. Our ambition is to dominate in Italy and challenge for the Champions League.

If you believe that Juve's project is only to feed the filthy rich clubs, then I just don't know what to say

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

During the Moggi days we blocked transfers of Trezeguet and Del Piero almost every summer. Were they unhappy in the coming seasons? There are tons of examples where clubs blocked transfers and the players stayed and delivered and renewed. I am very satisfied with how we are operating and growing but I do believe that listening to the player's demands so easily is weak.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Ok. I see your perspective and I am not saying I agree completely . but I have some counter. Bear with me here:

If you believe that Juve's project is only to feed the filthy rich clubs, then I just don't know what to say

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
:D

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
During the Moggi days we blocked transfers of Trezeguet and Del Piero almost every summer. Were they unhappy in the coming seasons? There are tons of examples where clubs blocked transfers and the players stayed and delivered and renewed. I am very satisfied with how we are operating and growing but I do believe that listening to the player's demands so easily is weak.
During Moggi days, we were among the top 3 clubs in revenue. Now we are not, we are around 9/10 in the table and the difference is huge, 200 million between us and the top. Those days the wages we offered were competitive, these days we can't compete on wages level. Serie A is fucking this club's revenue.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Blocking transfers is one thing, but Del Piero and Trez were not really pushing to leave Juventus, were they? They both had Juve in their hearts. I do remember an incident with Trezeguet, after we got relegated (Blanc/Gigli era), but it was quickly solved.

Pogba and Raiola have been pushing very hard for a move. It's just different. And we really need to cash in on a player when a world record sum comes flying in, because in no way will such a player sign a new deal down the line if he becomes disgruntled.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Well this is sad. I was the few who still believed but same time it was primarily holding by a straw as even the most ardent of believers knew deep down this was done. I'm pissed with pogba and the way he left is disrespectful so fuck him. Hope he flops. Even Vidal had more class.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 27, Guests: 112)