Paul Pogba (71 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Turned an 800k gamble into 4 championships and 110m+. Let him leave, enjoy the Europa League, playing CDM and playing in the EPL.

We're about to enter another generation of dominance beyond what we've done the last five years. This money will help us reach the next level.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
This trend has started last season and I don't see it stopping any time soon. We have lots of talents on our hands and if we don't do something about it we will see them handing in transfer requests one after the other, Dybala and Alex Sandro come to mind first. The fact that Marotta repeats it throughout the season makes it even easier for the players to use it: " We will not sell our best players unless they ask to" It's like telling the players and their agents to go looking for offers,
It's quite a bleak picture of the future you are painting. I don't see our future being this way, even though we've sold Vidal and Pogba now. We'll just have to wait and see I guess. You may be right in the end, but as long as we're growing and growing (as we currently are) then I think this "trend" of players wanting out, for whatever reasons, will diminish more and more. That said, no matter how big a club becomes, one can never be fully guarded against it.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Disappointing. Can't really say that I understand why he would move aside from the money, but it's his life I suppose. Good luck being played out of position in Europa.

I trust our board already has a replacement ready to go, but it's going to be a rough first few weeks with all these new players having to gel again. Forza Juve, we got this.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Insecure about his abilities has got to take the trophy today.

- - - Updated - - -

Disappointing. Can't really say that I understand why he would move aside from the money, but it's his life I suppose. Good luck being played out of position in Europa.

I trust our board already has a replacement ready to go, but it's going to be a rough first few weeks with all these new players having to gel again. Forza Juve, we got this.
How do you know where and how he will be played?

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Always remember that we sold him because the staff valued him less than the offer and they see him everyday in training and hence will be better able to evaluate his worth and potential

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me? Come back when you're worthy.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N910F mit Tapatalk

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It's quite a bleak picture of the future you are painting. I don't see our future being this way, even though we've sold Vidal and Pogba now. We'll just have to wait and see I guess. You may be right in the end, but as long as we're growing and growing (as we currently are) then I think this "trend" of players wanting out, for whatever reasons, will diminish more and more. That said, no matter how big a club becomes, one can never be fully guarded against it.
I hope you are right and talented players don't express their wish to leave but when you see it as a coincidence that we sold Vidal and Pogba in two summers, I see it as a pattern.

- - - Updated - - -

I keep hearing Mourinho will use a 4-2-3-1. I guess he could be tried in a more advanced position but they just Mkhitaryan too.
Mikhtaryan, Pogba and Rooney can fill the 3 advanced positions quite easily. If they think that the defensive midfielders are not good enough, they can even buy one more player this summer too. Yes, 4-2-3-1 is Mourinho's favourite formation but we don't know where Pogba will be played in it.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
United will win CL sooner than Juve.
You build a CL winning team by keeping your best players not selling them.
Please. They cant even win the EPL.

really? They havent competed in years for the premiership or CL yet you think they will before us? CMon with this bull$#@! and man u hype
:tup:

dont know whats going on in the mind of some sometimes.

Paul's actions with all that Instagram bull$#@! was what pissed me off the most about this move. Shouldve been classier. In a sense he probably showed his true colours which is odd because despite all the flash and the bling he was always super respectful. I just think he couldve and shouldve handled it better.

As I have said many times before, currently Pogba needs a very particular environment around him to perform. He didnt with France or the start of our season last year and we saw how that went. It will be interesting to see him with United now, he will enjoy the extra space in England. We still have a great team and every player of ours, for the most part, would walk into United's first eleven. They still have a lot of work to do. Fair play to them for paying that much, they need to hope that Paul can deal with the pressure.
HE will fail.

what he want to say? every things is about money and his $#@!ing agent
He wins the internet bidone di or for me.

:agree:

Another fantastic post Jem. Keep on keepin' on!
yes. I dont understand why peepes here wants us to tie players to a chair and force them to stay when they simply want bigger salaries and fuck all else.

An unhappy player is bound to not renew and leave on Bosman. If we cant match the salary of the new team,a nd the player wnats it so bad..he simply has to leave. Period.
Until we are way bigger and can afford those salaries..we wil sell. Simple.

:inter:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I hope you are right and talented players don't express their wish to leave but when you see it as a coincidence that we sold Vidal and Pogba in two summers, I see it as a pattern.
Yep, true. I just don't see it as a pattern yet. There was the off the field-issues with Vidal which also played a part in the move in addition to him wanting out. As for Pogba, this transfer is just so peculiar (world record fee + insane wages we cannot compete with yet) that it's impossible for me to see that one as part of a pattern.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I am not really a feminst. And I do believe women are better care tackers for the kids then guys are. But the guys should still do it. I never want to be a house women.
Just work make a bit of money to enjoy my hobbies.
I didnt say you where a feminist. I'm old fashioned in a way.

- I think men and women are equal in terms of intelligence and thinking.
- That men are more suited to work that involves physical requirements, flexible houres or anything that goes past the natural biorithm due to stable hormonal system
- That wimen are better care takers, not just for children but for alot of things, and its a trait that holds importance in a company. Its always good to have at least one women(or more) in the organisatory team
- That men can be more driven by ambition on average, but plenty of women can do the same, but a lower percentage.

Most of all, i think its 2016 and that its incredibly important a person can choose what to do regardless of gender. Carreer man of women. Housemen or women. Something in between. its vital to be able to do this.

Plenty of girls i know are looking to work 80% or some kind of system in which they got lots of free houres. Same reason you mention. Work isnt their life. Work is a means to finance the life you want to live, a means to be able to do your hobby's

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I beg people not to be totally ridiculous. Pogba was a brilliant player for us I'll be thankful for everything he did for the club. Grazie Paul!
:tup:

Sucks and bewildering he left for money and too soon considering our immediate ambitious (hard to stomach). But he has given us 4 amazing years to cherish (and leaves in record fee), I will for sure miss him making the impossible possible on the pitch for us. When the bitterness subsides over time , hope most will be able to remember how great he has been for us.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
He could not cope with the expectations at the start of our season without an experienced babysitter. It will be funny to see him cope with those added expectations with that fee

Gesendet von meinem SM-N910F mit Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)