Paris attacks (35 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What in the world are you talking about Os? Have I not said several times that anybody who fights these dickweeds is an ally, what the fuck man.
You should re-read your first posts on this matter for why I was being facetious with above comment. Putting different value sets on wether a innocent life is from a certain geopgraphic or political affliation.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
And the US bombs anyone they disagree with. Well, at least if that country has no real way of fighting back.
Let's not go there :D

It's impossible to tell, but it doesn't chance the fact that they anyone they disagree with.
It's a "what if" scenario, so of course it's impossible to tell, but as far as these scenarios go it's virtually a sure thing. There would be Islamic terrorist groups of course, but most likely nothing in the style and magnitude of Daesh.

Now they do kill anyone in disagreement, that much is sure. And that mostly means other muslims.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's impossible to tell, but it doesn't chance the fact that they anyone they disagree with.
It doesnt, they are monstrous vermin. Who should not have the kind of power to destroy as they do now, if it wasnt for the actions of the powers to be in region (US and its coalition, russians, saudi's, Iran's shia sphere, bizzarely flip flopping Turkey). Wether its how the oppressively destructive and shortsighted foreign policy makes easy for these extremists to recruit, or the fact they were trained and funded by them directly for their short term power play of the time. Its kind of insane btw, that to fight Isis, right now the US is yet again supporting/funding Al Qaida through Nusra front. Things never change...

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Dude, the countries in question are fucking made up occupation countries anyway, literally just doodled on a map. Am I saying we're not douchebags on the daily in at least one MENA state? NO. Am I saying that we haven't made massive mistakes that killed people? NO.

We have always exploited a lot of these people, my 'black and white' line was that if you condone violence against the conceptualization of 'us' then you are at the very least providing ideological succor to the conceptualization of 'them'.

We give arms to Israel, we prop up tin pot dictators, and I plain don't give a fuck. I'm not some clueless jackanape with no knowledge of international politics or CT, I just plain don't give a fuck. If you take up arms against us you are our enemy and you can get fucked.

What in the world are you talking about Os? Have I not said several times that anybody who fights these dickweeds is an ally, what the fuck man.
So what you're saying then, is that Westerners have the right to do whatever they want? Impose whatever conditions they want upon these people? Control them? Manipulate them? Massacre them?

But if they take up arms to fight against foreign occupation and oppression, then fuck them and destroy them all.

You do realize the overwhelming hypocrisy of your statement, I hope. If you're okay with this hypocrisy, so be it... but don't you dare to try to say the West is justified in this, and that the West didn't create this circumstance. The West started this war, and has killed civilians in the middle east to a scale orders of magnitude larger than every Islamic terrorist attack combined.

We started this war, we started the atrocities, and your eye for an eye type primitive argument will get us nowhere fast.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
You should re-read your first posts on this matter for why I was being facetious with above comment. Putting different value sets on wether a innocent life is from a certain geopgraphic or political affliation.
A Colleague and his wife were killed in this, leaving behind a young baby,

I have nothing to say except that every proponent of attacks against Western targets, military or civilian should be bled slowly like the pigs they are.

We should stand with our allies, everybody else can get fucked.

Everybody who fights Islamic terror is an ally. Everybody who condones attacks against us or our allies can die. The people of Lebanon are the legitist motherfuckers in the Levant, everybody knows this.

You assumed that because I specified Western, I do not care about say for example Malians. You assumed that allies meant people in formal treaty status with NATO etc.

This was my partially my error which was rectified in the fourth line there.

I am not intending to be arrogant or argumentative, but I am wondering where our discussion is taking place after this, as you have intimated after I said any who fight them are allies that I don't care about the Iraqi bro so I am slightly confused.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
@Post Ironic. He says doesnt give a fvck, but he is crying about the results of such seed of destruction, them coming to Europe to hurt but primarly further their agenda in ME.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
So what you're saying then, is that Westerners have the right to do whatever they want? Impose whatever conditions they want upon these people? Control them? Manipulate them? Massacre them?

But if they take up arms to fight against foreign occupation and oppression, then fuck them and destroy them all.

You do realize the overwhelming hypocrisy of your statement, I hope. If you're okay with this hypocrisy, so be it... but don't you dare to try to say the West is justified in this, and that the West didn't create this circumstance. The West started this war, and has killed civilians in the middle east to a scale orders of magnitude larger than every Islamic terrorist attack combined.

We started this war, we started the atrocities, and your eye for an eye type primitive argument will get us nowhere fast.

I'm not contending we didn't start all this shit back during WW1 and I'm not saying we're justified in exploiting people.

I'm saying I don't give a fuck.

OP
Hængebøffer

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
  • Thread Starter #700
    It doesnt, they are monstrous vermin. Who should not have the kind of power to destroy as they do now, if it wasnt for the actions of the powers to be in region (US and its coalition, russians, saudi's, Iran's shia sphere, bizzarely flip flopping Turkey). Wether its how the oppressively destructive and shortsighted foreign policy makes easy for these extremists to recruit, or the fact they were trained and funded by them directly for their short term power play of the time. Its kind of insane btw, that to fight Isis, right now the US is yet again supporting/funding Al Qaida through Nusra front. Things never change...
    It's not because I disagree, but "we" did this on other continents too ( througout history who didn't?), but it's only Islamists who attack us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)