Pablo Daniel Osvaldo (10 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Conte disregards cups, he proved that time and time again, he prefers losing the cup, by fielding subs vs the strongest team, than risk losing his lead in the championship...
Conte did not ask it. We have a long long tradition, making such extremely stupid moves ever since we were relegated to serie B and long before Conte arrived.
Iaquinta, Quaq, Amauri, Matri, Vucinici etc, the pattern is the same, we use 15-22mil to buy a limited mediocre forward, prefarably Italian, or at least being hyped in Italy.
Aforward that is respected more for his efforts and the spectacle that he might create and less for his end result. So none of them was consistent, stable enough for the long run, or even had a one wonderfull season
scoring +20league goals.
The patterns repeats it self and the criteria is mediocrity...

We have suffered a lot because of such transfers. Such players cannot make thedifference on the field, they only serve to appease a certain type of fans, who are excited by the promise a new forward brings.
When the new shiny toy gets old, it is expelled like a garbage and most of the times, we lose, or the biggest part of our investment.
This deals heavy damage on our financial and prevents us of raising funds to buy top quality forwards.

In the past we made excuse for our selves, that we cannot afford such players, or that we cannot appeal to them because we dont fight for titles, but it should be beyond obvious by know, that it is our choice!
So in other words, under Marotta were gonna be relegation strugglers soon?

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
the way the Italians have embraced Osvaldo is just :sergio:. very curious to see which one of the other strikers they will pick on if and when Osvaldo don't get enough minutes.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Osvaldo a great footballer :facepalm2:

This $#@!ing Justin Bieber generation embarasses me.
If I was your boyfriend, I'd love me Osvaldo
Keep tattoos on my arm girl, of Dani I love you
I can be a fanboy, or anything you want
If I was your boyfriend, I'd love me Osvaldo, I'd fuuck me Osvaldo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)