Our very first posts... (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
I doubt you post half an hour a day because you answer posts faster than Juventini lining up for their daily EPO cocktail.
Just so you know, the 60 second rule doesn't apply so it makes it a hell of a lot easier and faster. I say this because you had a go at me for randomly answering every post I feel like.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Yeah, 64 pixel avatars suck ass. Actually I wouldn't mind if they were 64 pixels but he was a bit more generous with the file size.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
the 60 second rule is stupid. Thats just martin being a pain in the ass. Much like 64pixel avatars. :D
Well actually its a good thing that 60 second rule, only for one purpose:

So idiots like BayernFussball can't cause madness in the forum, and bring it down to a lower level than it already is. :D

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
For the record: here was my first post:

Wow I see there is some serious and very deep thought in this forum i.e. "Screw Dida...**** him...8 dick" Very enlightening. Then again I would expect nothing less of Juventini.
I must say your intellects are as creative as your team's tactics. I see that the notions analyze, logical reasoning and debate is far beyond your vocabulary.
And I was under the impression that not all Juve fans were Burini & Cafone..hope some of you can prove me wrong.

OH yes and uhmm QUOTE:

dida.....

who knew dida before the final???

Regardless....this generation of Juve fans will remember Dida till the day they die.

CAMPIONE SI DIVENTA...Forza Milan.

Amr

Dec 25, 2003

basically a bunch of pigeons nodding in unison until someone brings up a challenge and is seen as the outsider??
hmmm
then why did you post more then 3000 here? :irritate:

why don't you just post in a milanistas forum or something and spare us from your prestigious posts here :yuck:

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
It wasnt that long ago, but I had forgotten all about my first post it was...

Hello to all you Juve fans, dont worry I am not here to cause trouble or just senseless flaming like most people. Just that a Roma site had a load of Juve fans join recently, from what I gather was from here joined, so I though I'd come here just to see what you Juve are like here, cause to put it frankly most of the Juve fans who went there were idiots, some were okay and that why they are still allowed to post, most werent and arent.

Well, since this is an introduction...My name as you have probably gather is Nicole, second name is Baresi. I was born in Rome, but have lived in the UK since I was about 18months old, I am now 17, I speak both English and Italian, although my Italian is far from perfect, although I could have a conversation with someone, although the poor person would have a difficult (but not impossible) time, trying to understand me...

I am both a huge fan of Roma, and Man United. Also a fan of the Azzuri.

Favorite players, are Cassano, Totti, van Nistelrooy and Ronaldo. Although I have to admit to likening some Juve players, Buffon being one, Nedved being the other.

Well, I hope we can get on! Thanks!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I also didnt realise, is there was 13 pages of replies, what we totally about completely incomprehensible!

Zlatanfan

Oct 12, 2004
Hi I am a soccer fan from holland. My favourite team is Ajax Amsterdam. Unfortenately juventus bought our best player: zlatan.

Also i like juve (except that game in the Amsterdam ArenA ), depor and schalke 04. And of course because i am dutch the dutch national squad. I hope i'll enjoy my time here.

Greetz Zlatanfan.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Mine, though I also lost posts in the crash.

++Originially posted by mikhail++

I took part in a huge debate on who's the best defensive mid in England once. About a dozen guys argued Keane. About the same Viera. Once guy (a nearly fanatical England fan) had the cheek to argue Gerrard. These are EPL fans. Gerard is a step below the other two. Wonderful potential - he will likely match them over the course of his career, but not yet. No one who watches English football and who has three or more firing brain cells argues that Gerard is as good as Keane or Viera.

Anyway, that aside, many people were ignoring Keane here. I won't go into how good his is. The debate raged for hours, and we never came to a satisfactory conclusion. Great points were made for both sides that evening, but only one sticks with me. An avid Arsenal fan said the following:

"If I wanted to win one game, I'd want Viera in my team. He's the more talented player by a small margin. But if I wanted to win a league, I'd have to go for Keane. There's no stopping him."

Don't agree? Ask Van Bommell and Cocu.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
It is known that Nick avoids questions. Lets see how many he answers. Im betting on 1 :D
.. and you were spot on :eek:

he answered the irrelevant afterthought of a point at the end :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Here was one of my first encounters with Raskolnikov:

Hmmm, what till next year, what till they are injured......

I see you are very affluent in the English language. As in your words of worthless wisdom, what are you 7 years old?

Also, you make a good point there: our defense was really healthy all year as one and we still managed to beat Juve, Roma, Lazio, and Inter.

Thank you for agreeing with me and all the other Juve supporters that the reason for you doing so well this year is because Milan have not had many injuries. Good job, you realize that if we had a full squad almost the whole season, we would be winning the Scudetto. Nice one You just shot yourself in the foot.

:LOL:

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
Emma: It shows you hang out with Tacky Mac :lazy:
Finally its beginning to show? Woohoo! :D

It shows you either:

1) Have some kinda weird Mac fetish
2) Are jealous of Mac

I also like cocacola <- thats the pointless afterthought for you to take and abuse :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Allow me to answer on Nick's behalf..

No Emma, I'm about as jealous of Mac as 11 monkeys wearing green sandals are jealous of (insert random forum member's name) constantly doing (insert fabricated accusation against said member)

Emma, you like Coca Cola? What are you, 7 years old?

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
First thing i did when i joined Juventuz, is to "publish" in one of my posts something that would eventually become Martin's favourite joke :D ;)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
aca, that joke wasn't even funny the first time :p I can see that you believe strongly in the notion that "a lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" but it's not working, bro :D

I liked Boyo's about the 8-0 much more for the realism ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)