Our very first posts... (3 Viewers)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Interesting how you are a moderator here (not that it means much in actual life) and the only time you come out of the 'shell' is to spew out your crap which people endure because they are afraid to get on your bad side...

that is the only level I know how Mr. Montero...
My ability to argue football and debate speaks for itself here...your ability to hide behind the moderator veil also speaks for itself.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Amr ] ++

yeah,, or the teams that get lowered to SERIE B for paying off the refs :LOL: :LOL:
Why don 't you know your facts...stop relying on the internet for actual facts. The real scandal was not paying off refs...so I'm not sure what you are talking about..anyhow the events took place in 1983 before Berlusconi and surely before you were born ....

Interesting you bring up scandal when your teams most successful era is the one being argued in the courts right now.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
Totti's message to us is so last season... THIS is whats hot now
oh fabi please.

lets show a little repsect to roma today.

they kinda saved our asses in scudetto don't you think??

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Interesting how you are a moderator here (not that it means much in actual life) and the only time you come out of the 'shell' is to spew out your crap which people endure because they are afraid to get on your bad side...

that is the only level I know how Mr. Montero...
My ability to argue football and debate speaks for itself here...your ability to hide behind the moderator veil also speaks for itself.
If by coming out of 'the shell' you are referring to you actually making contact with me in this forum, well its probably cause I don't come in your little thread where you can fool yourself into thinking you're actually of any real importance to the running of these forums. I suggest you go back there because little amr here has you on the ropes and it could start getting embarassing!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
Yeah I had that devilish idea in my head too :D
This was my post in the Restoration thread.. I had just registered. :D

I had 000 :)
If you could just put one or two digits other than zero to the left of that number, i'll be thankful! ;-)
That's how much i wanted an avatar ;)

It would have been cool to have a 1000 post dedication for my first post :D

Jan 7, 2004

Interesting you bring up scandal when your teams most successful era is the one being argued in the courts right now.

most successful era ? nick why you make me laugh. get your facts straight. how about 1930 till 1935. how about the 80s when your team was in shit.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

most successful era ? nick why you make me laugh. get your facts straight. how about 1930 till 1935. how about the 80s when your team was in shit.
Of course to him those years do not exist, because whatever he can't see he doesn't believe. :rolleyes:

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

If by coming out of 'the shell' you are referring to you actually making contact with me in this forum, well its probably cause I don't come in your little thread where you can fool yourself into thinking you're actually of any real importance to the running of these forums. I suggest you go back there because little amr here has you on the ropes and it could start getting embarassing!
Little AMR has me on the ropes??? Its no wonder why the individuals who ACTUALLY KNEW their football here never mentioned your name because its obvious you are either a) a johnny come lately JUVENTINO b) probably so young you can't even vote and c) this GIG is probably the only importance in your otherwise subdued existence?

You want to play with FIRE ... come join the fun...we don't have to do it in my THREAD..which has survived even when I was gone for 5 months....
You want to test my knowledge of football..my intelligence or my argumentative skills?

I'm all yours sweetheart

Smear that Vaseline because this might sting

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
Gotta admire Amrs no fear attitude. Or do you? Maybe he's just a dumbass :D
No he just a kid...

like most new comers here.....I feel like I'll be arrested if I argue any further with some of these people...probably illegal in some states

Anyhow...that scandal had nothing to do with REFS..if people knew their facts

What about the fact that the only two CL titles in Juve's era came from ONE the most controversial match in history....game going on with people dying and at a time in their history when players were doped up to a point it will affect the rest of their lives (physically)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002

Why don 't you know your facts...stop relying on the internet for actual facts. The real scandal was not paying off refs...so I'm not sure what you are talking about..anyhow the events took place in 1983 before Berlusconi and surely before you were born ....

Nick the Dick, you need to stop relying on that internet quote that said the mid to late 1990's was Juve's most successful era, because it is one of those false internet facts. Juve won 5 consecutive Scudetti from 1931 to 1935. 5 in row - can you say "Dynasty"? Or do you suppose they were doping in the 1930's?

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
What about the fact that the only two CL titles in Juve's era came from ONE the most controversial match in history....game going on with people dying and at a time in their history when players were doped up to a point it will affect the rest of their lives (physically)
What did you forget Milan winning against Marseille - a truly doped squad, as part of Milan's greatest ever run?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Why do you keep stating this stuff Raskolnikov? It's not like we haven't heard it before, and you wouldn't be complaining if Milan had won it.

Dec 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++

What did you forget Milan winning against Marseille - a truly doped squad, as part of Milan's greatest ever run?
What do you mean:confused:? There wasn't any doping scandal with Marseille AFAIK. And we never won against them : they beat us twice (91 and 93). Lousy Southern frogs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)