Our very first posts... (1 Viewer)

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
what's the joke?
You asked for it :D

Outside Delle Alpi there is a Juventino with his dog. The dog is crying and screaming, so much so that it atracted the attention of couple of tourist walking by.

-Sorry, but why is your dog crying so much? Did someone beat it or something?

-He does the same thing everytime Juve loses to Lazio

-Interesting :) And what does your dog do when Juve beats Lazio?

-I have this dog last 5 years. I have no idea.

sorry martin :D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Paolo MODERATOR: How many posts do you have again?
You wrote it yourself about five times, come on get with it! Plus I apparently go proudly bragging to the good folk of this forum about my superhuman post record - it shouldn't be too hard to find even for yourself.

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
incubo,, Tom has been here for 3 years and he is a moderator,, he should keep up with forum posts and stuff,, so 15000 posts is normal :)

all mods and Martin made many many posts!

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
i was here between the 2 crashes i know most of u don't know me i read more than posting , the bright side is i know most of u especially the ones before the second crash

my first post after the crash was in

Thread: Post count restoration project

more than 90 less than a hundred i'me not sure of the number

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
For the record: here was my first post:

Wow I see there is some serious and very deep thought in this forum i.e. "Screw Dida...**** him...8 dick" Very enlightening. Then again I would expect nothing less of Juventini.
I must say your intellects are as creative as your team's tactics. I see that the notions analyze, logical reasoning and debate is far beyond your vocabulary.
And I was under the impression that not all Juve fans were Burini & Cafone..hope some of you can prove me wrong.

OH yes and uhmm QUOTE:

dida.....

who knew dida before the final???

Regardless....this generation of Juve fans will remember Dida till the day they die.

CAMPIONE SI DIVENTA...Forza Milan.

awwww :touched: i remember that post.. i was very drunk in the early morning when i replied it

U was a ***** since the very first day :)

My two first posts :D :

"yeha yeah juve didi it again!!!:D"

"hey im new ....and i cant have any avatrs please someone help
!!"

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
Do you think Ferrara will play much next season? And I think Montero is too injury-prone, so... Thuram and Iuliano in the centre of the Juve defence isn't that bad.

I don't know much Tudor, because I seldom get to see him play.

---

hahaha thats my first post! Iuliano! :LOL:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)