Our very first posts... (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
didnt the list get messed when there was the big crash???

cos ive ben about for a while too, but i think ian surely deserves a mention.
In the first year we had I think at least 2 crashes but that's not the reason the posts were lost, that's cause there was no way to import them into vbulletin.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
I remmember those old days too.the site looked much much worse then. it was kind of messy people were fighting etc.. I remmember the 2 crashes too.I know some of the people came from the official site (including me) Josh also.but is he the oldest one here? I remmember Nina and Jules were moderators am i wrong?
I really mean when i say this,but martin did a really good job here. from nothing to look where we are now :)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
This is mine, from Post count restoration project thread:

++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

I had about 60. Thanks.

I wanted those 60 posts back so much, cause I didnt believe, that I can make 100 posts easily to get my avatar here :howler:

Aug 27, 2003
omg this such a cool thread :D
this was my first post

27 Aug 2003:
although trap called up tacchi just becoz of zanettis injury dosnet mean there no good side to this
tacchi played an amzing game which could change trap mind
and put him up there and he will finally rialize that he was ment to be up there
tacchi is a promising star for the azzurri and he derved to play!
YEEEAh!

my seplling hasnt really changed i still suck lool

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

I wanted those 60 posts back so much, cause I didnt believe, that I can make 100 posts easily to get my avatar here :howler:
Aye, I remember that. :D
I didn't wanna get my posts back actually but Martin is soo generous and give my posts account back. :angel:

When the first time I came here, Nina gave me a very nice welcome in Indonesian :eek: Kinda surprised with that and the one I remember :touched:

Len

Feb 13, 2004
This is surprisingly my first post......

14 Feb, 2004

I wanna meet DP

in Buffon Talk thread......;)

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
here's my ever 1st post :D:D

Guys,when i save an avatar someone uses here,it requires me 2 save it as .Bmp format,i want it in .gif or jpg,plz any1 help???! :confused:
lol

nice thread btw ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Amr ] ++
Guys,when i save an avatar someone uses here,it requires me 2 save it as .Bmp format,i want it in .gif or jpg,plz any1 help???! :confused:
some things never change :LOL:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)