Our midfield (3 Viewers)

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Well i will answer that with you going to video archives and bring out Juve4 Ajax 1 and you will see what Zz is all about
Ahh, that was a brilliant match!!!
It's one of the most entertaining Juve matches i've ever seen.
My favourite moment is when zidane gets substituted and Vieri:)D) and Rampulla congratulate him.
That really was zidane's match!!:star::strong:

While reminissing I thought of something: How much I miss having Rampulla on the bench :down:, his leadership really shines through whenever you see the camera fixing in on him talking to his teammates. They should promote him to a coach who's on the bench during matches, I think it would really help the teams morale.

alenh

Sep 28, 2002
I think nedved is one of the best mid players currently.He is different from Zz.The former is stronger,more powerful and faster,and Zz is more creative .They mean two different kind of style.All of they are excellent enough to make many chances for our bloodcurdling strikers.

For juve, Zz is past, but Pavel is Now

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Forza Nedved :D

though we do need a playmaker, because Nedved can't give 100% twice a week for 7 months!!

Hey Lippli! "Give Olivera a chance this weekend vs. Parma"

SpeD

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
I know absolutely nothing about this guy. if anyone has any info, please tell me!

he's from Uruguay
he's the "class of 83" as translation sites state :)
Previously from Danubio
Called the new recoba

u've exhausted my knowlage :D

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by kw_hamster ] ++
Olivera is a left sided (and footed) player who plays on the wings if I'm correct.. Labelled as the new Recoba..
Sounds good, as long as he isn't paid like Recoba.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)