Our midfield (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2002
He would have to, no one will want to pay any one that much again, I think that football has learned from the excesses of the late '90s.

Aug 20, 2002
In my opinion We should have a mid like this

----------------------Davids------------------
Camo------------Ronaldinho--------Nedved

Ronaldinho can be replaced by the creative mid of your choice maybe d'allesandro or who ever it does not need to be rigid we could move the players around a bit for different games but these players would be great to help in attack and also davids linking defence to attack what do u think? If we need to get more defence we could change camo for zamby or ronaldinho for conte.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ronaldinhoisgod ] ++
In my opinion We should have a mid like this

----------------------Davids------------------
Camo------------Ronaldinho--------Nedved

Ronaldinho can be replaced by the creative mid of your choice maybe d'allesandro or who ever it does not need to be rigid we could move the players around a bit for different games but these players would be great to help in attack and also davids linking defence to attack what do u think? If we need to get more defence we could change camo for zamby or ronaldinho for conte.
That's pretty good, just put Neddy in the middle, and D'alessandro on the left, and Zamby on the right. That would be a good mid-field.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
-----------------------Camo---------------------
Nedved-------------Davids------------Zambo

we have GOT to try this midfield before we do any panic buys

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
I would let Nedved have the playmaker role, Davids would play as a defensive midfielder while Camo and Zamro would play on the wings:

----------------Nedved---------------
Zambro------------------------Camo
-----------------Davids---------------

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Our midfield really needs a makeover to tell the truth..Yeah,we've got some quality players like Davids and Nedved,but we need somebody to back them up,somebody like what Arsenal have in Vieira and Roma have in Emerson. Who do we have to hold our midfield together? Tacchinardi? Tudor? This can't work. Tacchi is a good player,but isn't up to the Juve standard (at least I don't think so),and Tudor is a centre back who has been drafted into midfield because of our lack of options..this is truly sad. We really need to sign somebody like Van Bommel or Keane.

My hopes for Juve :
Buffon - Thuram,Tudor,Chivu,Moretti - Camoranesi,Van Bommel,Davids - Nedved - Trezeguet,Del Piero

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
sounds good DP_A

ur formation paolo isn't bad either....i wanted that at the begining of the season too, but i've realized something:
Davids is a defensive Mid, he is great, he can get the possesion for juve, but his problem is that he's not good at KEEPING possesion (which is improtant for the central-defensive-midfield role) I think Tacchi at his best is better than davids in that role.

Thats why i'm with the Van Bommel idea of DP_A.

this would be a big change, but it's more attackive.

-------------------------------Buffon-------------------------------
----------------Thuram-----Montero-----Tudor-----------------
-----------------------Tacchi----------Davids----------------------
----Camoranesi--------------Nedved------------Zambrotta---
-----------------------Trez/DV--------Del Piero-------------------

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
looks good majed

and btw I don't actually like the formation I posted, its just cause we are playing that at the moment!

the phoenix

Aug 8, 2002
Majed,

I really like your formation and starting lineup as well. I think I would put Tudor in the center and Iuliano on the left. Either way its a very good one and wouldn't mind seeing it against Inter on Saturday..

Forza Juve!!!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

i wish...but juve have many players out.....

3-5-2 for inter (considering injuries and suspensions..):
+(Lippi prefers Tudor to Baiocco + baiocco's form is not too good lately)

-------------------------------Buffon-------------------------------
----------------Thuram-----Ferrara-----Iuliano-----------------
-----------------------Tudor----------Davids----------------------
----Camoranesi------------Olivera---------------Nedved------
-----------------------Salas----------Del Piero-------------------

another possibility for the mid is (since its a big gamble to give Olivera his debut against inter):
-----------------------Tudor----------Baiocco----------------------
----Camoranesi------------Nedved---------------Davids-------

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
maybe conte would have been better, but thats not the starting eleven i prefer. thats just considering the Inter game because Tacchi was suspended.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)