Official: Vincenzo Iaquinta to Juve (1 Viewer)

Salkcin

Mar 22, 2006
I just read yesterday at a national homepage that Miccoli stated he'll be available for Juventus if Ranieri wishes it and it seems he's not going to be lend out to Benfica again.
I've seen some videos on youtube of Miccoli. He's very technical gifted... i could see him on the Juventus first team. His only weakness is his physics... as he get older he will lose speed and his not very tall so he has to struggle like Del Piero did once that time comes.

Unfortunately I think Ianquinta is going to be the big signing of the season. My guess is he will replace Trezeguet and be our front runner. Ianquinta reminds me of Inzaghi... hmmm

Now he's here I welcome him, but he has to live up to the expectations immediately or he'll get thumbs down from me.

p0rcupine_tree

love the art in yourself
Feb 27, 2005
Iaquinta is nice...i dont think though he is our only signing or our biggest signing...remember that buffon didnt stay just for ranier and him...i believe there is still to come!!! we have 60 M for our transfer budget i believe...or lets say 50M we can still do a hell with it...plus exchanging players and the selling of some...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)