Official: Vincenzo Iaquinta to Juve (2 Viewers)

un altro alex

Jan 15, 2006
Even though I still haven't seen any formal articles describing circumstances of the transfer or meetings between the two clubs, i keep seeing in various sources links between Juve and Iaquinta.

e.g. today's corriere dello sport, yesterday's tuttosport, and http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=23&a=13593
who claims we're making meetings in the "night" in order to assure the services of Udinese's bomber.
Personally, i was far from impressed by Iaquinta's performance in the WC, and would much rather we kept palladino, or pressed harder for someone like Lucarelli or Amauri. Plus, we'll stil have a problem in attack when the National team plays. Giving away talented players like Kapo, who would not be called to the national team, is in my mind plain idiocy and i can't see any sense to it.

btw, for anyone who read the calciomercato article, who the hell is Matuzalem?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 23, 2006
not sure if a move for iaquinta will b good, but his speed would b helpful, but he just cant replace trez, he cant score 20 goals a season

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
@un altro matuzalem is a good brazilian CM that played with Baggio in brescia a while back and now he plays in some club Donesk or something

I wouldnt mind him tbh....but if he is to come then i think we will have to pay big money, unless we can get him cheaply (which i dont think we could do ) then i think there r better options.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Badass Devil said:
i wudnt mind him in our reserves, so i dont have to see him play first team :D
:p

hes not that bad, and i think hes better than the other players we've been linked with recently.(ffs vieri!!)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Badass Devil said:
rather have a lame donkey.

o wait we sold him yesturday :( :p
:lol:

mate it will be a long time untill we get the best of the best.....Vincenzo would be alrite to bring in ....although i wouldnt prefer him

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
If Iaquinta will join juve he will only join us to play as a starter an not as backup. and we have our future "20-goal every season man": bojinov

beto'92

Jul 20, 2006
I wouldn't mind him. Hes got height to help us up front but with all our strikers already i dont think we need him unless one of the leave. Can't he play other positions?

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Iaquinta is a good player who works hard, has strength and sped and is able to hold the ball up well. having him with del piero and bojinov playing off him wouldnt be so bad.

also, if a player can score 10 to 15 goals in serie A, with juve in serie B they would be able to score 20 plus goals.

If rumours are true about Felipe joining and palladino and masiello going the other way, i wouldnt mind iaquinta.

As for Trez, as much as i like him as a gola poacher, i just think the club should try to get the 20 million or so now for him before he hits his 30s.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)