Official: Vincenzo Iaquinta to Juve (6 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Black&White. said:
Iaquinta better than Lucarelli??
Lucarelli easy can score 10-15 goals per season, Iaquinta scored like 8 goals last season

edit:

Lucarelli socred 19 goals and 3 of those 19 was by penalty
Iaquinta scored 9 goals and 6 of those 9 was by pentalty

source: channel4
guess ur right....i dont like the guy anyway,the problem with lucarreli is that hes old

@gep
till now i only saw glimpses that guiseppe rossi could be an alrite player nothing big.I dont see him as being a great player.

Buy on AliExpress.com

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
I have read on Teletext of Canale 5 that Juve have agree to put Paro and Palladino in the Deal. I hope its only rumours. Iaquinta is another player that Lucarelli. Iaquinta is not a forward that can you guaranti 15-20 goals par season. You can not forget that Lippi have let play Iaquinta as a winger in some NT-Games. So what we are looking for? If trez stay i think we have still some forwards that are the natural substitutes of trez (Bojinov, Sculli, Zala). And Iaquinta and Felipe are still Serie A aproved so to buy this two guys should be good when you look for a future in Serie A.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
curi83 said:
I have read on Teletext of Canale 5 that Juve have agree to put Paro and Palladino in the Deal. I hope its only rumours. Iaquinta is another player that Lucarelli. Iaquinta is not a forward that can you guaranti 15-20 goals par season. You can not forget that Lippi have let play Iaquinta as a winger in some NT-Games. So what we are looking for? If trez stay i think we have still some forwards that are the natural substitutes of trez (Bojinov, Sculli, Zala). And Iaquinta and Felipe are still Serie A aproved so to buy this two guys should be good when you look for a future in Serie A.

NO F*CKN WAY!!! palladino is 10 times the player iaquinta is let alone adding paro aswell!

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
We have to consider another thing: Iaquinta will not join Juve to make a season on the bench. If he join Juve he will play as starter. He is only 26 and a World Cup winner.

aingy

Jun 29, 2006
curi83 said:

:disagree: :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang:

Geof

May 14, 2004
I think that our main transfers might happen in the winter because:

1) we are playing well and promotion seems realistic. Players will come and be able to play in A soon.

2) We're not playing well, and we desperately need new players to reach the play-offs.

If noone leaves, I don't see why we would sign anyone more. Our current team is by far the best in B, and we should be able to play for the first spot, even at -17.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
#10 said:
Iaquinta....the italian Heskey.
:rofl: :rofl:

Couldnt have said any better.
Ok, he may not be Heskey bad but pretty close IMO.
Take away a yard or two from his pace for a man of his stature, then there are a dozen of Iaquintas in Serie C or D.
Palladino will be better than in 2-3 years anyway, and since we are playing in Serie B next year, which we should qualify with our current attacking force, why the heck do we need him for?
I know that Iaquinta is an insurance if Trez leaves, which he would eventually do IMO, the worst thing Juve management could do is just buying player for the sake of pleasing the fans.
I am sure that there is a player or two, like Tavano, Hubner, Toni before, who had couple of 20 goal season in Serie B and never given a proper chance to shine in big stage would come for a fraction of Iaquinta's price. Make scouts do what they are paid to do.

Jul 28, 2002
Badass Devil said:
italian darius vassel more like.
Vassel actually has pace.....but like Heskey, Iaquinta doesnt.

His legs may move quickly, but he is still moving slower than the modern day pele.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
#10 said:
Vassel actually has pace.....but like Heskey, Iaquinta doesnt.

His legs may move quickly, but he is still moving slower than the modern day pele.

speed is not an atribute that is required. trez is hardly the speediest player on earth but his tecnical atribute more than make up for it, robinho however has speed, but technically hes poor, as for iaquinta, hes poor on both parts.

Jul 28, 2002
Badass Devil said:
speed is not an atribute that is required. trez is hardly the speediest player on earth but his tecnical atribute more than make up for it, robinho however has speed, but technically hes poor, as for iaquinta, hes poor on both parts.
I never said speed was vital, jus making the point that he is more similar to heskey than to vassel...largely due to pace.

With regards to robinho, he is imho rather adequate in the technical department, much more so than trez. Trez is merely a top class goal poacher, a skill in its own right.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
#10 said:
I never said speed was vital, jus making the point that he is more similar to heskey than to vassel...largely due to pace.

With regards to robinho, he is imho rather adequate in the technical department, much more so than trez. Trez is merely a top class goal poacher, a skill in its own right.

all robinho is good for is pointless skills, i mean his shooting and heading attributes for example are below the standards of la liga

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)