Official: Vincenzo Iaquinta to Juve (4 Viewers)

Mar 28, 2007
(coach Marcello Lippi):
Angelo Peruzzi; Ciro Ferrara, Moreno Torricelli, Pietro Vierchowod, Gianluca Pessotto; Antonio Conte (44' Vladimir Jugović), Paulo Sousa (57' Angelo Di Livio), Didier Deschamps, Alessandro Del Piero; Gianluca Vialli, Fabrizio Ravanelli (77' Michele Padovano)

These r the dudes who won the CL 4 us in 96. I'm just wondering how long it'll take to get back to the top there. I think Iaquinta's signing is decent enough to help the situation. But this realy needs Trez to remain imo. I'm kinda feeling this has become more likely now
see something? almost are italian.. yes, juve need italian players! iaquinta is one of them!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
They paid 11.

I see him as a striker who plays very regularly, but isn't a certain starter. Maybe a bit of a competition for Palladino, who knows. In the end though, we still need a quality finisher. I'd prefer Trezeguet to stay, even if that's difficult to imagine at this point, because finding a new striker of his calibre won't be easy.

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
Deal was done a while back cant say it was a struggle cause no one else wants him, I hope he proves me wrong and puts his head over it wen he goes to shoot and head up wen he dribbles!:faq1:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
man what a bum headline to wake up and arrive at work to read :tdown:

and whats worse is that i cant insult him anymore since he is now "officially" a bianconero. I guess we'll see what kind of artful criticism he earns from all of you and myself. Although I hope he doesn't garner any...

Mar 30, 2006
I don't think he would be a happy bunny warming the bench. I like his footballing abilities, but I am worried about his conceit and arrogance.

I hope he proves me wrong too!
all this talk of his arrogance is completly unfounded

there never was this situation you talk of about arrogance.

it was conntract extentions that caused the problem....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)