Official: Vincenzo Iaquinta to Juve (19 Viewers)

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
what do you mean overrated

remember that we will play in seireB

he might be overrated for CL or even seireA ( not my openion ) but we need at least one more striker .. two if trez leave

also no players want to join us so if one of his quality accepts we should give him credit.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
It seems that juve have offered 15 mio + palla+masiello for felipe and iaquinta. But Udinese want a little more. and paro instead of palla or masiello. but DD dont let go paro because he is important for this year.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
The main problem is we are constantly talking that some of the players we are linked with are good for serie B but we are forgeting that we may be back in serie A ,next season,and we'll be stuck with those players.
We need the players that may be useful for both serie B and seria A.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
15 million (whether its in Euros or pounds) is too high a fee for Iaquinta and Felipe. Cruz would be a better alternative to Vincenzo since he's a more proven scorer and would come on a loan deal.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
15m could be alrite but should be without the loan deals imo, or mybe the with other loan deals.Cuz those two r very valuable imo, but still they r overpricing.

Abt the cruz deal Desmond....if we r thinking of him we should've already got him.We sent two players over there, and i think we should've got him in the Viera deal as they got him very cheap

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
sateeh said:
Abt the cruz deal Desmond....if we r thinking of him we should've already got him.We sent two players over there, and i think we should've got him in the Viera deal as they got him very cheap
True. But nonetheless I think Iaquinta is overrated and overpriced, and more importantly in the financial perspective loan deals would make more sense.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Badass Devil said:
i wudnt mind him in our reserves, so i dont have to see him play first team :D

i would like to have him come here and play. he played good for italy, when he came on he gave them a spark down that right wing. yes he got a lucky goal but he was in the right place at the right time to score that goal.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Desmond said:
True. But nonetheless I think Iaquinta is overrated and overpriced, and more importantly in the financial perspective loan deals would make more sense.
yeah i agree for the financial perspective, but remember we r trying to build a team that could"should" survive serie A next season. And imo that should start from this season.

agree abt iaquinta too, mybe we should in another direction...the guy doesnt bring much to the table but his name imo(which to me, means nadda)

anyway if trezi is staying i dont think that DD is not going to bring in anyone.He would keep the faith in the likes of zalayeta to keep a decent backup imo.Rather than going into the market and paying for players who could be overpriced at the moment.

In attack we r alrite we need to think abt the backline.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
sateeh said:
i think hes better than the other players we've linked with.....Bobo Vieri ffs and lucarrelli
Iaquinta better than Lucarelli??
Lucarelli easy can score 10-15 goals per season, Iaquinta scored like 8 goals last season

edit:

Lucarelli socred 19 goals and 3 of those 19 was by penalty
Iaquinta scored 9 goals and 6 of those 9 was by pentalty

source: channel4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)