Official: Shevchenko to leave Milan (14 Viewers)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Morra10 said:
henry has said he really wants to stay in arsenal and if he says that he isn't the type of person to just up and leave. He wouldn't do that to the team or wouldn't do that to the fans.
I know I know but what if he decided to change his mind ? What if he suddenly got mid-life crisis and wanted to leave? What if he just lost his croissant mind and wanted to leave! Nothing is 100%. We will only find out when the mercato closes its doors.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Stephan

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
  • Thread Starter #62
    edpiero said:
    I know I know but what if he decided to change his mind ? What if he suddenly got mid-life crisis and wanted to leave? What if he just lost his croissant mind and wanted to leave! Nothing is 100%. We will only find out when the mercato closes its doors.
    what if what if.....bla bla

in that case every player could be linked with milan. what if ronaldinho wants to leave eh? :p

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
    what would he have a mid-life crisis about, bring the guy to go to at arsenal, leading his team to victory, making a boat load of money. if he leaves arsenal i and probably 1 billion other people will lose so much of respect for him.

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    Stephan said:
    what if what if.....bla bla

in that case every player could be linked with milan. what if ronaldinho wants to leave eh? :p
    Leave to Milan. Milan is the club were talking about, not some other club.

OP
    Stephan

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
  • Thread Starter #66
    Morra10 said:
    what would he have a mid-life crisis about, bring the guy to go to at arsenal, leading his team to victory, making a boat load of money. if he leaves arsenal i and probably 1 billion other people will lose so much of respect for him.
    isnt that what probably will happen with sheva now. and yeah henry might also say "family reasons, why i will go to milan". though i really doubt henry would leave arsenal, especially now when team is full on youngsters and they had best season in europe. they showed potential.

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    Morra10 said:
    The decision is his, we will see if he will be the greater man or not..not that I want him to leave.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Morra10 said:
    lol why is he on your list if your sure he wont leave arsenal?
    Nothing is sure but he is a distant choice. If the others won't work they will knock his door and every player has a price.

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    Stephan said:
    eee, so? didnt i say every player would be linked with milan.
    I am talking about Jeeks' list and it includes Henry as a transfer target to Milan which the media has used in the past, but the whole point is it doesn't matter where he'll go, if he leaves then he leaves FFS and it doesn't have to be Milan ! :sick:

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    edpiero said:
    At the end of day, I think Crespo would be the right decision to go for, after all the man played in the final with them and even scored. If it was someone else, Im afraid I would think otherwise
    Crespo alone is not enough, this is why if they get Crespo in the Sheva deal, they will try to get Zlatan. Maybe they give us Gilardino for Zlatan. Gilardino, Crespo and Inzaghi are more or less of the same nature.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    tassard said:
    A milan with Gallas and nearly 60 million euros to spend will be much stronger next year than this

Good thinking ,tassard.

And while Milan are making some transfer options( preparing for the new season,Gallas,possible Barzagli's transfer after we stopped all the interests,and chasing somene to replace Sheva) we don't have a board yet!!!

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Jeeks said:
    Crespo alone is not enough, this is why if they get Crespo in the Sheva deal, they will try to get Zlatan. Maybe they give us Gilardino for Zlatan. Gilardino, Crespo and Inzaghi are more or less of the same nature.
    I'll die to see that,Gila in our lines,but I doubt that.

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    Jeeks said:
    I like the No.11 starlet, I say go for him :tup:

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
    i don think any transfer dealing s between milan and juve will take place after what moggi said about galliani i think ibra will probaly go to real madrid

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    serfaraaz said:
    i don think any transfer dealing s between milan and juve will take place after what moggi said about galliani i think ibra will probaly go to real madrid
    Moggi is no longer with Juve and Buffon to Milan is almost a done deal.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    Something tells me that Sheva is gonna suck with Chelsea.

PS OMG, it hurts to say, but fucking Chelsea have a world class squad now (especially after Ballack and Sheva), good think is Juve're nor in EPL :D

I wish pationce to MU, Arsenal and Liverpool, cause me thinks they won't wil EPL for the next 3-4 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)