Official: Juve signs Hasan Salihamidžić for free (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

boekhorst

May 29, 2006
i think it's enough for juve's defender, after barzagli, faty, and grygera, and then ( maybe ) this player , juve still have some backup such as giorgio chiellini , boumsong, balzaretti . now i think juve must buy 2 defensive midfielders ( i hope they are rio mavuba and javier mascherano ) and 2 replacements for del piero and nedved

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
todays disgraceful performance shows we need 2 defensive midfielders along with a creative one. We also need a player who can score goals because trez has no heart left

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
why won't we buy a whole new team?
we don't need 2 defensive midfielders we need 1, mavuba
and 1 defender...faty
and a left MF for nedved position.
and if trez is leavin' get klose
1 defender? you are really having an illusion, we nedd fukin 3 which it seems we've secued as for DM's i think we noyl need ! we already have paro, marchisio, zanetti, venitucci. we need an attcking midfielder.

Jul 28, 2002
Sell camo if he keeps moaning, let sali rotate with marco and neddy as cover for both.....a very usefull player to have around...much like a certain Rambo.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Sell camo if he keeps moaning, let sali rotate with marco and neddy as cover for both.....a very usefull player to have around...much like a certain Rambo.
I don't see Mauro moaning lately, but If he is, then we should open the door for him. No one is forced to play with us If they don't want.

If Mauro decides to stay, then thats amazing, If not, I wish him the best, after-all he stayed with us in B.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i dont think its cammo who is leaving, i am pretty sure i read some where its marchionni who is leaving for palermo with barazgali coming over to juve in june. if thats the case i really dont mind. i think cammo is important for juventus, he contributes alot to how we play.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Certainly football is on first place for me and I don't have any connection with wars, prejudices, racism... i just think that he is not good for Juventus at this moment. He is 30 and every player who can be brought for free, that doesn't mean that he is great and will do his job properly.
Would you like to give an argument as to why you think Salihamidzic would not be good enough for Juventus then? I don't understand what you have against the player.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i think grygera, barzagli and faty are very good signings. however the club shouldnt stop there. with sali...signing, it gives some cover to the full back positions also, with balza and chiellini, we are well covered.

criscito would be nice to get back also, however i think palermo would probably ask for him in the barzagli deal.

remember that if camo leaves for inter, samuel is a possible signings also, who would be great with barzagli in the middle.

marchionni was also rumoured to to fiorentina, so maybe the club could look at using him as bait for someone there.

as for DM, i think marchisio and paro are good back ups, but zanetti needs a partner, mascherano would be nice, although mavuba has been rumoured of late also.

if our right wingers leave, then obviously they need replacing. i dont see nedved being able to play every game, i would use him a super sub next season. same with sali#### (i know, im lazy to look how to spell it). with those two on bench, i think the club should look at an AM/PM, and one good winger to replace camo.

talks of ribery and sosa sound good. maybe deschamps will try something different and go with a 3 man pronged attack...del piero, palladino and klose if he was to join sounds nice also.

all in all, the current team has too many players who do not cut it anymore.

birindelli, zebina, kovac, boumsong, tudor, legro, zalayeta to name a few.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #92
    i think grygera, barzagli and faty are very good signings. however the club shouldnt stop there. with sali...signing, it gives some cover to the full back positions also, with balza and chiellini, we are well covered.

criscito would be nice to get back also, however i think palermo would probably ask for him in the barzagli deal.

remember that if camo leaves for inter, samuel is a possible signings also, who would be great with barzagli in the middle.

marchionni was also rumoured to to fiorentina, so maybe the club could look at using him as bait for someone there.

as for DM, i think marchisio and paro are good back ups, but zanetti needs a partner, mascherano would be nice, although mavuba has been rumoured of late also.

if our right wingers leave, then obviously they need replacing. i dont see nedved being able to play every game, i would use him a super sub next season. same with sali#### (i know, im lazy to look how to spell it). with those two on bench, i think the club should look at an AM/PM, and one good winger to replace camo.

talks of ribery and sosa sound good. maybe deschamps will try something different and go with a 3 man pronged attack...del piero, palladino and klose if he was to join sounds nice also.

all in all, the current team has too many players who do not cut it anymore.

birindelli, zebina, kovac, boumsong, tudor, legro, zalayeta to name a few.
    Ribéry is more and more rumored to go to Bayern next season. He'll probably take Salihamidzic's place.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Out of the 'moaning' trio of Buffon, Trez and Camo, I think the most likely one to stay is Camoranesi.

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
    i agree.. i think gigi and trezeguet are on there way out, about trezeguet i think he is one of the best centerforwards in the world, but we can replace him if we sign klose most probably.. about buffon the only posiitive is that we will sell him for around 35 million and buy most probably amelia for around 10 milion with another 20 million to spend on our squad.. but with the defence we have and without buffon hell we are going to miss gigi

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    a free Salihamidzic and the money Camo will provide us will finance our transfer campaign, i hope we will pay attention to our real problem ,
    the defence(buying Barzagli), we cant go to serie A like that...
    Also i like the fact that Sali is a better winger than Robinho;-)

Sep 2, 2004
    Would you like to give an argument as to why you think Salihamidzic would not be good enough for Juventus then? I don't understand what you have against the player.
    obviously the guy hates salihamidzic for one and only reason and that is the fact that salihamidzic is a bosnian muslim...now back to the topic

seeing as things are going now salihamidzic would be VERY useful to this team we have now..he is certainly better than anyone we have in our defence and better than most of our midfielders..he versitile and is a hard worker, i doubt this transfer will happen as salihamidzic loves bayern and will probably end up takin a pay cut to stay there

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)