Official: Juve signs Hasan Salihamidžić for free (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think you're a good new poster, however if this dislike for Salihadzic stems from the past wars of Balken states, this notion is not going to make many friends around here. As Juventus supporters we should want what is the best for the club, not what our patriotic feelings make us believe. I'm American afterall, and I'm not saying "no" to a Muslim player because that would be racist, fucking retarded and nonsensical. No matter where you are from, not every person of an ethnic group is a muderous bastard, suicide bomber, nor ignorant patriot. But hey, if political sentiments are your thing, football must come secondary.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
he could be really good bench player, the kind of player we've been missing since conte. players who could change the game from the bench ( other than Dp :D ) and he is for free

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I think you're a good new poster, however if this dislike for Salihadzic stems from the past wars of Balken states, this notion is not going to make many friends around here. As Juventus supporters we should want what is the best for the club, not what our patriotic feelings make us believe. I'm American afterall, and I'm not saying "no" to a Muslim player because that would be racist, fucking retarded and nonsensical. No matter where you are from, not every person of an ethnic group is a muderous bastard, suicide bomber, nor ignorant patriot. But hey, if political sentiments are your thing, football must come secondary.

I've got a question for you. I noticed how, just before the rodeo, Borat was talking to this cowboy, who seemed to believe Islam itself was the root of all evil. Is this widespread in the US or are most people still capable to look through various forms of propaganda?

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
is it so hard not to put any politics and personal fealings which have got nothing to do with football? i mean i cant comment ovbviously because i came from a completely different country, but why we got to keep arguing about things whihc havent got to do with football? i mean we see all these things every day on tvvv.... and at least if you want to put in politics no reason to hit out at eachother as if you were the political leaders of the world.... id rather listen i dont want sahalimazidic cause he is stupid, old, anohte foreginer, we have 2 right full backs, and 2 right midfidlers, and so on... those are the reasons we want to here.. however still in my opinion salimhazidic is a definite player to sign, loads of cl experience, versatile, works hard for 90 mins, and he is free and we are lack of squad depth

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

He is the same shit like ibrahimovic.. hope that board won't take him.
are you freaking kidding me? i don't think i have read a bigger load of crap on any internet forum. there couldn't be two more different players.

anyway this will make a fine acquisition to our team, we will get a good, hard working defender/midfielder, who can play just about anywhere and who will play his heart out everytime he goes onto the pitch.

on a side note, i read once some interview with felix magath and he said something like this about him: "even though i don't play him regulary, it's always hard to leave him on the bench. he is the type of player that gives his all everytime he goes on the pitch. if i was to tell him to dig up a hole on the pitch in training i think he'd do it. :D "

for free, it's a really good capture.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
are u guys sure about this, cos i ve checked goal.com, and channel 4 and niether of them had anything about him. not even him being linked to us. i have a feeling its a rumour. if its true i think its a good capture.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

are u guys sure about this, cos i ve checked goal.com, and channel 4 and niether of them had anything about him. not even him being linked to us. i have a feeling its a rumour. if its true i think its a good capture.
he was linked to us before so i don't think it's merely a rumour, if it's official i don't know, i odubt it. but i wouldn't be surprised.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I've got a question for you. I noticed how, just before the rodeo, Borat was talking to this cowboy, who seemed to believe Islam itself was the root of all evil. Is this widespread in the US or are most people still capable to look through various forms of propaganda?
Personally, from what I've experianced, the media does tend to portray Islam as a religion that is not entirely peaceful. Most, but not all, stories regarding Islam are about Islamic extremists, and that is probably to be expected because that is what sells. However, as some Americans have seen with the city of Dearborn, Michigan, people of Islam are not the enemy; unlike those terrorists who solely want to kill people. Even though the various news channels portray this, I'm not so sure the retards of this country understand it. And that is exactly what I'm worried about.

So when you say 'widespread,' it most certainly depends. If you're a farmer who watches the Fox News Channel everyday of his life, I'm sure such a notion of resentment for Islam could tend to arise. However, if you have any sort of brains in this world, you would realise not every member of Islam is out to get westerners, as that would just be completely absurd.

So to answer your question, it depends. Well educated people will look beyond these differences, while smaller minds will unintentionally bat an eye. And considering how far this country has come in a worldly view, that must tell us that not all of my compatriots are absolute, imbecilic hick-ish dunderheads.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
http://sports.alice.it/it/cmc/calcio/20072/cmc_105176.html

Sports.it report it as a done deal too. I really hope it's not at the cost of Camo(or Marchionni) though. I could see Salihamidzic doing well as our rightback.
Dom, how reliable is the site?

I don't think it can be official until his contract ends, but if we do have pre-contract agreement, well I am shocked to say this, but Secco pull a Moggi here.:shocked: :D

Zebina is done IMO. DD is known to be a nice guy, but no coach will take crap out of his players who refuses to play on request.

Salihamidzic will be an excellent rotational player IMO. He may not start at the beginning of the season, but his presence will be just as important, because he is going to start a lot of matches as the season carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)