Official: Juve signs Hasan Salihamidžić for free (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2006
Dom, how reliable is the site?

I don't think it can be official until his contract ends, but if we do have pre-contract agreement, well I am shocked to say this, but Secco pull a Moggi here.:shocked: :D

Zebina is done IMO. DD is known to be a nice guy, but no coach will take crap out of his players who refuses to play on request.

Salihamidzic will be an excellent rotational player IMO. He may not start at the beginning of the season, but his presence will be just as important, because he is going to start a lot of matches as the season carry on.
zebina said since he accepted serie b, juve should keep him in serie a
who said juve wanted zebina??? i'm sure if a club had offered to buy him, juve would've sold him
he even knows that the only club he could move to is some relegation-battling serie a club

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
zebina said since he accepted serie b, juve should keep him in serie a
who said juve wanted zebina??? i'm sure if a club had offered to buy him, juve would've sold him
he even knows that the only club he could move to is some relegation-battling serie a club
We don't know the behind the back story for sure, but I am pretty sure Zebina wanted to leave over the summer. Lets not mince our words here. No team has the obligation to let go over the player on his own request against their interests. He has a contract obligation to fulfill.

He sounds like he wanted to stay in our team, and make sure we got promoted to Serie A. Yeah right. More like other teams not wanting to match our valuation if you ask me. How can you say you are committed to the team's cause when you REFUSE to play on the pitch. Injury worry my ass, more like he sulked because he got benched.

Vidocq

Sep 9, 2006
Than fu*k you !!! :tdown:

The same is for you, cause I said maybe.. not "Yes, I hate him cause he is Muslim"

You are telling that to me :)

I was in Sarajevo on the front line during the whole war and I'm also not a big fan of some Serbs, but I don't want to judge them all although I judge Vidocq and other like him. My point is that there is a lot of Serbs who are good :D

And Arkan is diferent story which is not made for this topic and a forum too.

I don't know what this means.

I think you're a good new poster, however if this dislike for Salihadzic stems from the past wars of Balken states, this notion is not going to make many friends around here. As Juventus supporters we should want what is the best for the club, not what our patriotic feelings make us believe. I'm American afterall, and I'm not saying "no" to a Muslim player because that would be racist, fucking retarded and nonsensical. No matter where you are from, not every person of an ethnic group is a muderous bastard, suicide bomber, nor ignorant patriot. But hey, if political sentiments are your thing, football must come secondary.

Certainly football is on first place for me and I don't have any connection with wars, prejudices, racism... i just think that he is not good for Juventus at this moment. He is 30 and every player who can be brought for free, that doesn't mean that he is great and will do his job properly.

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
He's a bit old, but he's for free, for free!
And he's a hard worker who can still give lots of energy to the club. He will make his way and would be a good addition to the squad.

But still, he's not what we are all waiting for, someones that takes us back to a higher level again (Robinho, did you read this?:eyebrows: ).

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
We don't know the behind the back story for sure, but I am pretty sure Zebina wanted to leave over the summer. Lets not mince our words here. No team has the obligation to let go over the player on his own request against their interests. He has a contract obligation to fulfill.

He sounds like he wanted to stay in our team, and make sure we got promoted to Serie A. Yeah right. More like other teams not wanting to match our valuation if you ask me. How can you say you are committed to the team's cause when you REFUSE to play on the pitch. Injury worry my ass, more like he sulked because he got benched.
If i'm correct Jun-hide, Zebina made that decision together with the team docter when he 'refused' to play. It really wasn't something spectuclar.

You should read that Zebina interview in the fragile Zebina thread, it's worth a read.

_Maj_

Jun 13, 2006
Juve seek Salihamidzic
Saturday 13 January, 2007

Channel4

Juventus’ transfer strategy continues apace with Jacques Faty booked and a bid for Bayern Munich’s Hasan Salihamidzic.

Yesterday Rennes defender Faty, the brother of Roma midfielder Ricardo Faty, confirmed he has all but agreed a summer switch to Turin.

This week Ajax already announced that Zdenek Grygera is poised to make the move at the end of the season as well.

This morning the Italian newspapers have found a new target for the Bianconeri, as it’s reported that they have secured an option on Bayern Munich star Salihamidzic.

The 30-year-old midfielder will be out of contract in June and therefore arrive on a free transfer. The Bosnian can play on either flank, making him an ideal substitute should Mauro Camoranesi leave for Inter.

Juventus are also looking to the Bundesliga for a new striker, as if David Trezeguet moves on this summer, then the prime target is 28-year-old Werder Bremen and World Cup hitman Miroslav Klose.

malducato1

Dec 26, 2005
I would like to know when 30 became too old for a footballer player. As a matter of fact that is the age when they are at there peak all this talk about him being too old is rubbish. Why not tell Neved at age 35 he is too old too play for our squad or Del Piero. Remember getting young players is great but a team needs a balance of youth and older players to be succesful on the flield.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
our dreams mascherano and ribery and now the reality salihamidzic.... he is too old man and i don't know if he plays really good like 3 -4 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)