Official: Juve signs Hasan Salihamidžić for free (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vidocq

Sep 9, 2006
obviously the guy hates salihamidzic for one and only reason and that is the fact that salihamidzic is a bosnian muslim...now back to the topic

It's nice to see that I have my own attorney here, but I didn't hire you to say something which I didn't approve you to do, so in future don't interpret my minds in wrong way.

:pumpkin:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Welcome Brazzo! :D

This guy is something like Zambrotta I don´t know who compared him to Ibrahimović but that is a big load of crap.

The only problem I can see is that his time is near the end.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
i have to be honest i have not seen a lot of salihamidzic but when i have seen him he has played good football, if hes on a free then we should definately go for it!

karimbebo61

Feb 6, 2005
there are rumors from tuttosport today also reported as a source in cal.mercato site
that he made a 4 year contract with us
i hope this is right he can play every where in midfeild or defence

notice that our defence is a real shame this year and we really need experienced players that can help us in difficult situations next year

i hope

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
there are rumors from tuttosport today also reported as a source in cal.mercato site
that he made a 4 year contract with us
i hope this is right he can play every where in midfeild or defence

notice that our defence is a real shame this year and we really need experienced players that can help us in difficult situations next year

i hope
I've also red something like that, but is there any official statement that we signed him??

mondo1

May 14, 2006
wow maybe he scores some own goals like kovac for me he is more than shit.. this isn't juve material...
in decembre they talked about great transfers and now... don't think that our stars r staying they want a strong squad but sry brazzo isn'T

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #118
    From what I read every Bayern fan are sad that he'll leave b/c they felt he had a couple of years of great football left in him and more importantly they will lose a great leader.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    From what I read every Bayern fan are sad that he'll leave b/c they felt he had a couple of years of great football left in him and more importantly they will lose a great leader.
    No, he´s crap, don´t sign him, I feel betrayed by our Board. :rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)