Official: Juve signs Hasan Salihamidžić for free (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
A new interview for Salihamidzic with Tuttosport:

"we beat Napoli 2-0 and now we are more near the Serie A".

"I have installed the channels of the Italian broadcasting corporation and Sky, to study Juventus. Everyday I follow a course to learn Italian langauge, so as not to find myself inconvenient with the coach and my teammates"

"I read that Trezeguet could remain. It is fantastic, he is a champion".

"I know Frings. He has the suitable age and experience to do well, and is a national German too."

Camoranesi and Nedved impressed me against Napoli and Del Piero is always irreplacable."

FK Zeljo

Mar 19, 2006
Salihamidzic should hope he can be our rightback, as he's nowhere near Camo's quality.
why u hatin' fo real ? chill out. wait till he comes and proves himself than u can talk shit or praise on him. Every post u make has something against Braco, wtf? he plays good to everyone but u. And btw who the f*** are u to decide what position he's gonna play.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
I'm starting to like Salihamidzic alot :D
He's certainly acting like a professional.

And don't worry Dominic, there's always a way to fit Hasan into the lineup so it won't necessarily be on the Camo's expense. Ideal squad player.

They're also two very different players, which should help the predictability problems we've had the past seasons.

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006

And don't worry Dominic, there's always a way to fit Hasan into the lineup so it won't necessarily be on the Camo's expense. Ideal squad player.

They're also two very different players, which should help the predictability problems we've had the past seasons.
:agree:
I fully agree. Brazzo can play on countless positions and will bring new tactical options.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
why u hatin' fo real ? chill out. wait till he comes and proves himself than u can talk shit or praise on him. Every post u make has something against Braco, wtf? he plays good to everyone but u. And btw who the f*** are u to decide what position he's gonna play.
I think you should pay heed to your own advice and chill out. Noone's hatin' Salihamdzic, myself included. I can give my opinion on him, wherever he plays though. And he plays good to 'everyone', 'cause one tends to watch him play with juve glasses on. By the way, didn't you know? Deschamps always calls me to ask what formation I want him to field.

True. I think he's ideal as 12th player. When one player is missing, be it in defence or midfield, on the right or left, Salihamidzic can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)