Official: Juve signs Hasan Salihamidžić for free (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juventino12

Jan 20, 2007
Sali will be sub, even is camo leaves and he's not good for RB! Not better from the ones we have
lol which RB's do we have ..zebina? sali > zebina. sali is a really good player and brings depth to any team. for bayern-milan game, he played RB the first half and Left wing the second half and he had a steady game in both positions. anybody who can play RB and LM in the same game is worth having on a team.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 2, 2004
Either way I think Braco would have signed for us after so many years in Munchen. It would have been a more harder choice had it been with Hitzfeld from the start but I'm positive the need for a new experience would have prevailed. I can't wait to see him in Juve, I just can't wait, and some of the folks here think he's gonna be a rotation player, ha! :howler:

BTW, which club do you support in Bundesliga?
A very powerful post.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
A new interview for Salihamidzic with Tuttosport:

"we beat Napoli 2-0 and now we are more near the Serie A".

"I have installed the channels of the Italian broadcasting corporation and Sky, to study Juventus. Everyday I follow a course to learn Italian langauge, so as not to find myself inconvenient with the coach and my teammates"

"I read that Trezeguet could remain. It is fantastic, he is a champion".

"I know Frings. He has the suitable age and experience to do well, and is a national German too."

Camoranesi and Nedved impressed me against Napoli and Del Piero is always irreplacable."
Brilliant, as this how a professional player should be.

Salihamidzic should hope he can be our rightback, as he's nowhere near Camo's quality.
I know that Salih's main position is right back, but he is versatile too. He can perform well on both flanks either as a wing or a back. On the other hand, I agree with you, he isn't near skillful like Camoranesi. Although, to every match its own modifications, tactics and the players who can suit these tactics the best. I do prefer Camoranesi to Salih when the former is in his day though.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I'm convinced that the formation will be this:

Sali---Grygera---new CB---Chiellini

Camo- MF--MF--Nedved.

of course this can change depending on if we keep Camo/Marchionni

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Lion said:
I'm convinced that the formation will be this:

Sali---Grygera---new CB---Chiellini

Camo- MF--MF--Nedved.

of course this can change depending on if we keep Camo/Marchionni
Chiellini is better as a centre back and Grygera will be placed as a right back most probably.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
why play 2 players in positions they arnt used too?

sali rb? who is better in midfield with grygera cb? who is best at rb

I think Both Grygera and Sali will be comfortable playing in the positions I mentioned. If we only get one good centre back in the summer expect to see Sali start regularly as a RB especailly if Zebina leaves since Biri is not a good enough to be first choice.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I think Both Grygera and Sali will be comfortable playing in the positions I mentioned. If we only get one good centre back in the summer expect to see Sali start regularly as a RB especailly if Zebina leaves since Biri is not a good enough to be first choice.
so i guess zalayeta will be our star cb then?

you seem to be forgetting balzaretti

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I have no idea WTF your saying. I did not forget Balza. He is going to be used in a rotation with Chiellini. Unless he wants to play RB. At tis moment I'd take him over Zebina there and Balza is no right back either.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I have no idea WTF your saying. I did not forget Balza. He is going to be used in a rotation with Chiellini. Unless he wants to play RB. At tis moment I'd take him over Zebina there and Balza is no right back either.
balza was always deployed as a rb untill chiellini was playing cb

trust me sali will not be playing rb and grygera will only play cb as a very last resort

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
well like ive said b4 ive got alot of friends within the drughi who are the ears of juve and with what ive been told we have some very tasty players arriving. not roumered to be arriving by im talking almost certain arrivals

I'm glad you took your time to lick them :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)