Official: Juve signs Hasan Salihamidžić for free (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
i don't think so. whole bayern was just poor. didn't create one opportunity, yet scored 2 goals.

lahm, brazzo and lucio caught my attention most
word. He tried alot and set up a few attacks, bayern players were just alone up there for 70 mins.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Imo Lucio, Van Buyten and Ottl were the best Bayern players, Pizzaro also deserves a mention. The rest were just average, including Brazzo.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I think all of them were extremely poor, even Van Buyten. He might have scored, but defensively his play was really lacking.
I think you are being overly critical. Van Buyten scored 2 away goals. He was solid at the back, maybe not perfect but he did score 2 goals. If that is not enough, then I don´t know what is. I also don´t think Lucio and Ottl had an amazing game, but they were above others.

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
Imo Lucio, Van Buyten and Ottl were the best Bayern players, Pizzaro also deserves a mention. The rest were just average, including Brazzo.
:agree: I agree with that. Brazzo wasn't bad, no huge and not many mistakes. But he didn't do much upfront either. Average.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
The good thing I saw in Salihamidzic that he played as a right midfieldin the first half, and when Sagnol came out he took his position as right back (and that's why he didn't run much upfornt in the second half) Btw Hasan also too Captain amband which means a lot too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)