Official: Juve signs Hasan Salihamidžić for free (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2006
for his national team he normally plays left i understand but yeah he prefers right and usually plays there for bayern. he can also play both fullback roles so that should be useful. He is a good player

I like his attitude too

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I think he's one of those players who always play the same. umm like J. Zanetti, he's been playing the same, reliable level for years and years... or Xavi.

PS I didn't mention Neddy, cause he's been exceptional at times (like 2003).

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
Brazzo is always playing with heart. He has been with Bayern for many years (9?) and I guess he is doing everything he can to leave on a positive note (=title). I give him credit that he is still giving everything he has in every game for Bayern, although he has already signed with another club. That shows character. I also like the way he dealt with his signing. No games. Not many rumours, hints, denyings, new hints etc. Just open. He signed. End of story.

I wasn't sure if he was a good signing. But if he shows the same performance and character he showed (again) since Hitzfelds return art Bayern, he will be a good signing.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
i wonder who will replace him at bayern? and would hitzfield had let him go if he would have been coaching from the start of the season? this guy is 30 but looks very energetic on the pitch.

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
i wonder who will replace him at bayern?
They've already signed Altintop from Schalke on a free transfer. He has similar characteristics, but is younger and less experienced. But I rate him more as a squad player. They certainly have to do more.

and would hitzfield had let him go if he would have been coaching from the start of the season? this guy is 30 but looks very energetic on the pitch.
That's a good question. Hitzfeld in contrast to Magath has much faith in Brazzo and since Hitzfelds return Brazzo is playing much better. Brazzo said that after so many years with Bayern he wanted to go to another club in another country and Juve made him a good offer. I guess with Hitzfeld in charge that might have been different. At least Bayern would have made a try to keep them. They didn't when Magath was in charge. On the other hand the transfer policy is very much influenced by Rummenigge and Hoeness. So there is no definite answer, but Magaths lack of faith in Brazzo certainly helped us to sign him.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

That's a good question. Hitzfeld in contrast to Magath has much faith in Brazzo and since Hitzfelds return Brazzo is playing much better. Brazzo said that after so many years with Bayern he wanted to go to another club in another country and Juve made him a good offer. I guess with Hitzfeld in charge that might have been different. At least Bayern would have made a try to keep them. They didn't when Magath was in charge. On the other hand the transfer policy is very much influenced by Rummenigge and Hoeness. So there is no definite answer, but Magaths lack of faith in Brazzo certainly helped us to sign him.
Either way I think Braco would have signed for us after so many years in Munchen. It would have been a more harder choice had it been with Hitzfeld from the start but I'm positive the need for a new experience would have prevailed. I can't wait to see him in Juve, I just can't wait, and some of the folks here think he's gonna be a rotation player, ha! :howler:

BTW, which club do you support in Bundesliga?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)