Official: Jorge Andrade to Juve. (1 Viewer)

Dec 26, 2004
Are you new at this? Flops of the year don't come from the likes of Andrade. They come from blatantly obvious, high-profile name signings of players with endorsement contracts and shoe-horn fits... like Vieira. That's how you create a flop in this sport.
We are talking about Juve only here... It is not like we have signed Gerrard and Messi and Andrade is a second class singing in our campaign... We have bought him to take the leader rule of a renewed defense, a rule which can easily turn to be a flop if he won't deliver.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
andrade will be a good player for us, to all you doubters... i hope next season we are in the fight for the scudetto and andrade is having the season of his life. remember when everybody thought cannavaro was finished after his time with inter, then look what he did at juve. juventus just brings the best out of players and andrade will be no exception

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
We are talking about Juve only here... It is not like we have signed Gerrard and Messi and Andrade is a second class singing in our campaign... We have bought him to take the leader rule of a renewed defense, a rule which can easily turn to be a flop if he won't deliver.
:disagree:

It's comments like these that really make me sad to be a juventino sometimes. The people who seem to think that you always have to sign the Messis or the Ronaldinhos to actually win something in this league.

What's sad about it? It makes us out to be Inter, that's what's sad about it. After all the proof we have from Inter to show that big name signings do not guarantee crap when it comes to team success.

The wise man signs the guy that others have overlooked for a respectable fee. The fool blows his wad on the player even a 6-year-old would tell you to buy. There's no skill nor honor in that.

Dec 26, 2004
:disagree:

It's comments like these that really make me sad to be a juventino sometimes. The people who seem to think that you always have to sign the Messis or the Ronaldinhos to actually win something in this league.

What's sad about it? It makes us out to be Inter, that's what's sad about it. After all the proof we have from Inter to show that big name signings do not guarantee crap when it comes to team success.

The wise man signs the guy that others have overlooked for a respectable fee. The fool blows his wad on the player even a 6-year-old would tell you to buy. There's no skill nor honor in that.
Your discussion is going in the wrong direction mate... mentioning Messi in my post has nothing to do with your reply... Still, I'm disappointed with the Andrade singing... neutral at very best.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
They have nearly the same price tag... I can't understand why one is realistic while the other isn't, then.
juve were never in the running for chivu, no way we could have competed with real, barca and inter over his signature. he doesnt like juventus and would certainly want to play in the CL.

Apr 15, 2006
andrade will be a good player for us, to all you doubters... i hope next season we are in the fight for the scudetto and andrade is having the season of his life. remember when everybody thought cannavaro was finished after his time with inter, then look what he did at juve. juventus just brings the best out of players and andrade will be no exception
i wish we could've done that with boum boum. then we wouldn't have been in this position and it wud've been the opponents fearing him, not us!

seriously, i cant wait till he's sold off or sent on a loan to some B team! he's simply not reliable!

as for jorge, what more do you need than a defender who's been assigned as the NT captain????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)